Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » PERLANERA: dirty-soled ebony beauty!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PERLANERA: dirty-soled ebony beauty!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends.. I am really happy to announce another SIZZLING HOT UPDATE at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
This week we have the debut of another gorgeous newcomer..
mind-blowing PERLANERA, an Italian glamour/nude model of Brazilian origin who LOVES BAREFOOTING!
Enjoy PERLANERA getting the soles of her sexy size 37EU/6.5US feet VERY DIRTY in the city!
1 photoset (37 pictures!) & 1 1080x600 HD VIDEO (duration 3 min)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY PERLANERA! [Cool]

PERLANERA - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

-

-

-

PERLANERA: urban barefooting in Verona (Italy) and DIRTY SOLE SHOW in VIDEO!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice, anything with clean feet? wait.. that would be impossible. I can imagine it at least. Hope you weren't near the earthquake and all is okay Amico.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
[Drool]

[Thumbs Up] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
wow nice, anything with clean feet? wait.. that would be impossible. I can imagine it at least. Hope you weren't near the earthquake and all is okay Amico.

Hey, thank you for caring, amico.. no, my area is around 400 miles from the earthquake area, we were not affected and none of my models (some of them live closer to the earthquake area) was affected, too.
As for PERLANERA.. thank you for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]
I have some pics with.. less dirty soles (it had rained the night before, so at the start of the session she had "cleaner" feet).. I'll post them in future updates [Wink]
Take care, ciao! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great model and photos. Glad to know that you and all your models are okay.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet. Great looking pair. Tight body as well. Sweet!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
I love her feet. Great looking pair. Tight body as well. Sweet!

Great to know sir, thank you! I'll let PERLANERA know about your appreciation! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Great model and photos. Glad to know that you and all your models are okay.

Patrick

Thank you very much for caring and for your appreciation, amico Patrick!!! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links