Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Which size 12 soles do YOU prefer? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which size 12 soles do YOU prefer?
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two very different pairs that share only size in common. One belong to a mid 30's milf. They are extremely wide and meaty. They wrinkle up at every turn and scrunch. She has very thick heels that feel great to say the least.

-  -  -

Second is a young lady in her mid 20's. Whats unique about her is that she only stands 5'6 tall. Shortest girl with the biggest feet i've ever met. Her feet are also extremely wide but less meaty but still have some pretty good thickness. The balls of her feet get extremely wide which is a major turn on as well.

-
 -
 -

There both equipped with TOP NOTCH footjob skills.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 30 year old.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less meat for me, I like them on the slender side myself.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough choice, I like them both, but I'd probably have to go with the second girl because her feet look, in this moment, more smelly. I'd gladly sample both, though.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck. I'd choose them both [Thud] [Drool] I'm in heaven [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hardest fucking question ever....lol
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could take both women feet because I love women who wear shoe size 9 & up with wide feet. I seen several women wide feet at Walmart today and the both had sexy looking thick large booty too.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a hard question.

Id like to see how big the feet look on the shorter woman!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those wrinkles on the older woman! Both sexy af tho...
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micaha23
Board Regular
Member # 50151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micaha23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we see ms peppers worship those mature size 12. Or another one of her smelling bbw rough soles. Can't stop buying your vids bro good stuff!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a clip of ms pepper worshiping the first pair in nylons. Ill post it soon [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Evan, you're killing me, man! That's a ridiculously tough choice to make, but if I have to choose, I'll go with the 30 year old; not that you could go wrong with either one...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micaha23
Board Regular
Member # 50151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micaha23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bro! As long as you keep the big feet worship and the rough soles going you have a customer for life! Love nylons but like to see those big bare soles too!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micaha23
Board Regular
Member # 50151

Thanks bro! As long as you keep the big feet worship and the rough soles going you have a customer for life! Love nylons but like to see those big bare soles too!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links