Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jewish Uber-MILF's big shapely soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jewish Uber-MILF's big shapely soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, the store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

So I went for over a week without even taking my camera out, partly because of the usual lawn closures, partly because girls just don't seem to be taking their shoes off in the park as much anymore. Then there's this one day and BAM! four segments, all great, within five hours of each other! My favorite, hands down, is this one, with a tall, sexy Jewish lady in her late 40s to early 50s, and yes, I shot some cupcakes in their 20s that day! But IMO they don't touch this lady with moxy to spare.

I had shot a super-tall blonde with incredibly long legs who gave me quite a little foot show at the end of the clip, and I was just walking away from that, still kind of on a high about it, when I saw her. She's also pretty damn tall, my guess five ten, and she's stretched out on two chairs, a big mane of curly brown hair bunched up in a hair band, her high heeled wedges off, her long shapely feet up! Moment of truth, after I sat down but before I took the camera out, was the callus check -- a quick look over to see what condition her soles are in. I look and the soles look great, just the tiniest bit of callusing around the outer edge of her heels, but that doesn't bother me in the least. (What I'm not so crazy about is callusing on the ball of the foot, which she's totally clear of!) But then I see her giving me this very cold appraisal, like, "what's this character up to?" I think to myself, wow, this lady is overpowering, what should I do? But those soles -- hot damn they are so big, they are so shapely, they are so fucking sexy! I can't not shoot. But I spend a minute checking my phone for e-mail and so on, trying to be nonchalant, the whole time feeling her eyes on me. It felt like an eternity of waiting but it was probably less than 60 seconds.

So then I hold my breath, slip the camera out of my bag, point it at her soles, and open the viewfinder. She is still looking at me. But her expression lightens and she seems to actually smile! She goes back to her magazine and I begin to zoom in. Just a second or two after I finally get her and her gorgeous soles filling the viewfinder I see her laugh to herself, a little delighted giggle, like, "oh that's all? My FEET? Whatever, ha ha." (I'm not a mindreader but this is the impression I got.) She may not be a stranger to attention being paid to her attractive tootsies -- she was wearing a toe ring, a dead giveaway, and she was rocking an awesome pedi.

Then for the next twenty five minutes or so, she wriggled those big gorgeous feet all around, sometimes peeking at the camera to see if I was still at it. She really put me through my paces! I mean, while she was wriggling and waving her feet in my face, sometimes she slid her feet all the way over to the other end of the "foot chair," completely changing the angle, and then I had to scoot my ass along on the grass in order to get that dead on sole angle that I love the most. I could see as I was scooting along on the grass that she was totally smirking, checking me out as I slid along in pursuit of her sexy soles!

I think the very sexiest Jewish ladies are just like this one -- I mean, imagine yourself as a teen, and you have this Jewish friend whose house you love to visit because of that rockin' MOM of his! She's tall and very fit -- she has a sub to SHAPE magazine and not just a hopeful subscription, a subscription because she stays in shape and still has a great figure! She's very sharp and assertive, with a wry sense of humor, maybe even a little intimidating with that powerful personality of hers. And sometimes? ... sometimes she looks at you with a little twinkle in her eye because she can sense how attracted you are to her and she thinks it's cute, who knows, maybe it even turns her on a little to know that she turns you on. You wonder if she knows ... if she suspects ... how you lay in your bed at night, thinking about lightly tracing your fingernails up and down the ample curves on her soft sensitive soles, feeling her twitch because it tickles ... and how those dreams fulfill themselves in less than sixty seconds! But unless you were really lucky, you never actually got a good look at the soles of her feet. Well, HERE THEY ARE! For you to admire and dream about at your leisure, over and over again....

Shooting this was quite a workout but I could not believe my good fortune to have those ample high arched feet filling my viewfinder for so long. I think she had fun with me, like a cat chasing some yarn, until she looked at her phone and with a sigh she got up and left. It was exactly 1:55 and so I think she slipped those wedges on and went back to her office to drive the young guys she works with crazy.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ September 24, 2016, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super nice

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how do you know she's Jewish?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of my high school art teacher, had similar big, meaty soles too. Great stuff!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can play with her soles all night long and then some!!! [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking soles.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Reminds me of my high school art teacher, had similar big, meaty soles too. Great stuff!

Yeah she does have sort of a teachery quality about her ....

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milf's are hot enough but a Jewish Uber-MILF is even hotter!! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic shots..and suck great profile. What a SEXY woman!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Think she's fantastic, but sadly they closed the lawn at the park til Spring!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links