Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One Shot Deals (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: One Shot Deals
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
I always thought Tina Fields was hot. Would love to see that third set. And I remember Sammy. Do you have any more pics of her? (She had her own website which, like so many others, just went away, never to be seen again.)

Yah, Tina was absolutely, head to toe sensational, and I would have loved to work with her on a regular basis.

I have a couple of other sets on Sammy, but I have to dig the up when I have the time. She was a domme here in NYC, and even ran her own foot worship parties. She was areal sweetheart, but she told me she didn't want to be in the business for too long, and she eventually dropped out of sight.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Claudia was a real cutie who worked with me in the early days of The Fair. I think she's from Pennsylvania, and only lived in New York for a short time before setting out to California to find fame and fortune. We wanted to shoot again, but our schedules never lined up again, and one day, she left for the west coast and that was that. A very nice girl, with very sweet feet.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Evelisse was a really hot young Hispanic girl, half Dominican, half Puerto Rican, and pure fire from head to toe. I remember my audience going crazy about her, and so did I, but it was not to be. Evelisse was basically a very shy girl, who briefly tried modeling, but just didn't seem to have the personality for it, although she clearly had the looks. After we did this shoot, I tried in vain to set up another session, but she basically showed very little interest in modeling for me or anyone else again, so what are you going to do?

-  -

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links