Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Luggage girl's soles, round 2!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luggage girl's soles, round 2!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, sales page is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I have come to think of this long slender blonde as the luggage lady because she has an MO I love -- she sits around the library and the park with a wheelie luggage bag, takes her shoes or boots off, and puts her bare feet up on top of it as she texts and reads. I wonder why someone would carry a luggage bag around like that all the time -- technician? Sales? Make-up artist even?

Well in any event I saw her do that three times in 2016 -- first time was in spring on the fountain plaza, and I wanted to sit down near her to shoot but could not find a chair as it was lunchtime. Finally found one and began to shoot her, and funnily enough a guy was hitting on her (because she's pretty hot) but then he left and a bunch of people came over and stood right in the way. Very annoying! They moved, and I started shooting again, but then she put her feet down, wrote a text, and left. I only got about three minutes of footage which I have enjoyed quite a bit since I shot it, but I thought it was too short to put up for sale -- I may someday though, as she looks really sexy in a sports bra and yoga pants.

Second time was during the summer on the gravel path around the lawn but there were people all around her and I could not get in to shoot at all. Very disappointed but that happens sometimes -- just because the soles are beautiful and out there doesn't mean that you can capture them for posterity.

So now that I'm focusing on the few places around the lawn and up outside the library, I was amazed to see her again, in front of the library. But right where I needed to sit, there were a bunch of tourists. I waited and waited but they would not leave. I was almost in tears! But I decided before I left I would walk over and at least take an iphone pic, but just as I got over there the people left! I hadn't expected that so I sat down right away and got my camera out. I think she knew me from the last time -- must have seen me shooting -- because as soon as I took the camera out she was looking at me, but fortunately it was with a quirky expression. I pointed the viewfinder at her and she was looking at the camera little quizzically but then went back to her book. On the table she was using she had some furry yellow thing, like a hat, and under her seat were her big black boots -- I'll guess she's about a size 9.5 or 10 ... long skinny soles. She wriggled and flexed her sexy, soft feet around so nicely -- even doing that Alsatian twee thing sometimes (big toes curved back, rest of toes curved down). I think her entertainment at my (repeated) interest in her bare feet got the better of her, because she smirked a little, pretty clearly took a photo, and then texted some more, then after a few seconds started to laugh -- I assumed she sent a photo of her bare feet and me filming them, and sent it to a friend or her husband! Later, to my surprised, I was actually able to confirm that -- she was picking at her phone case and turned the phone around, and lo and behold -- she had her text messages on the screen and you can make out the photo of the tops of her feets, with me filming them in the background! You can see it in the vidcap image with the inset in it.

She went back to her book, and occasionally texted, but the whole time she had that "cat that ate the canary" look -- like she was very entertained by being filmed by me as she sat there in her bare feet. Her long slender soles are always on EXCELLENT display. She's definitely a beauty, long limbed with long blonde hair. At one point she picked up one of those big black boots and worried at it for a few seconds before putting it back down. She seemed determined to stay for quite a while, and believe me I captured every second. Eventually she gave me a look over the edge of her boots, I think realized that I was not going anywhere as long as her soles were naked to the world, and put her socks back on. Yes, those yellow fuzzy things in the table her socks, not a hat! Then she put her boots on. I assumed she was leaving but she put her booted feets back up on the luggage bag, so I took the camera back out and shot another few seconds of that. When I did that she actually snorted .. I heard it! She must have thought that was very funny. But I kept that to just a few seconds, really to see if the size of the boots was printed on her soles (it wasn't), then I stopped and left because I had a sense that being filmed for a half hour was enough for her. I patrolled around the park, then up onto the library plaza again and she was still there, her booted feet up. I saw her see me and she gave me side-eye with a big smile on her face so I was sure to hurry along.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last one!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsmith5500
Board Regular
Member # 3720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnsmith5500         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks RBS!!!

You've outdone yourself with this one. "Perfect 10" girl with spectacularly sexy soles and feet. But the best aspect - the contrast between her strong booted feet and sexy vulnerable bare soles. Loved watching her play with her boots, and then finally put her socks then boots back on. Thanks for the closing shots of her with her boots back on.

Watching a gorgeous woman take off her boots and socks in public is (almost) like watching her strip naked - I often wonder if these girls have any idea what they do to foot men like ourselves when they put on these shows.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by johnsmith5500:
I often wonder if these girls have any idea what they do to foot men like ourselves when they put on these shows.

Of course they do. 100%. [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Thanks johnsmith -- yeah I love that contrast too. My favorite catches are usually in the fall, when women are fully dressed and sometimes just take their shoes off because their feet hurt. The completely dressed but soles bared look just makes me wild with passion.

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links