Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Donatella: 2bound2smell (pix and clips)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Donatella: 2bound2smell (pix and clips)
mia
Elite Trooper
Member # 16133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia   Author's Homepage   Email mia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

NEW CLIP UPLOADED TODAY!--And available on sensualsubmission.com
Donatella: 2bound2smell
When slavegirls come to Goddess Donatella and volunteer to sacrifice their lives for Her pleasure, they soon learn that Donatella demands more then just their time, obedience, and service. She demands that they humble themselves before their Goddess. So when mistakes happen—and let’s be honest slaves are constantly making mistakes—then Donatella is strict in exacting discipline that not only helps correct slave behavior, but also reinforces the lowly place a slave has before the Goddess Owner. Keeping slaves bound together on the floor while Goddess Donatella enjoys an evening out is just the beginning. Forcing Her dirty boot soles into their faces is certainly instructive! With their mouths taped shut, Donatella slips off Her boots and holds Her boot insoles on their faces. Then, the Goddess smothers each slave’s nose with Her warm, wet, stinky pantyhose feet! What a lovely smell!

Satisfied that the slavegirls have recycled the worst of the stench from Her feet by breathing in Her steamy footstink, Goddess Donatella rips the tape off each slavegirl’s mouth and permits them to clean the remaining stink from Her feet with their tongues. If you’re looking for slavery with total sacrifice, endless work, and complete degradation, then Goddess Donatella is your Owner!

-
 -
 -
 -

Clip:
http://www.sensualsubmission.com/samples/2016/v_dona_2bound2smell/dona_2bound2smell_short.mov

-

-

--------------------
mia

Posts: 313 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia, I just wish your site was more like Foot-Worship Studio, with alot of passionate deep toe sucking instead of all the slaves on this site just barely nibbling and kissing, Donatella is a knockout, would love to see some deep toe sucking on her please............!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are there tiny white frosting tips on her toes? And might we have a better look at these superior tootsies please? [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I really want to see her bare soles. [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links