Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Julie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Julie
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to share. So, this gal replied to one of my many ads on Craigslist. Sent this pic of her feet, which I'm not that crazy about, but the fact that she's 21 years old and a college student had me more than excited to smell and kiss her soft soles (in their twenties they ALL have soft soles!). Also, she sent me her Facebook and IG accounts to verify that she's real. I was all set to meet her in public, have a drink and decide if we both wanted to go further. She says, out of the blue like it's nothing, "why don't I just come to your house?" I was like, um, YEAH THAT'LL WORK JUST FINE. I mean, the girl was SO matter of fact that I figured it was a setup of some sort. NEVER before have I had it this easy.

So, she came over today! Again, not crazy over her toes and tops but HER SOLES WERE THE SOFTEST ever!!!! She had come straight from a full day of classes at college and had on Moccasins/Uggs (something sorta of like those), and footies that were each a different color (purple and pink). I removed her boots, kissed her socks for a while and then slowly removed them to reveal these young, tender soft soles. I had her slowly rub them all over my face while I stared at her pretty college smile and eyes. I also had her beat my face in with her feet and be a little rough all the while banging my cock and telling her how much I loved kissing and smelling her soles and toes. They smelled like a cross between lotion and the slightest hint of feet but I had to dig and sniff hard to even get that. I didn't last long at all and in the end, she booted up and said "just hit me up and I'll come over anytime!"

Today was a good day.

-

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun. What ads do you post on craigslist?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get to rub one out?

Any cost involved?

Great job dude:)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think her feet are actually very sexy ! I had an experience similar to that a few years back but unfortunately Toronto foot girls dot post much on Craigslist anymore [Cry]
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craiglist ads: I post in the "Talent" section. It's kind of like seeking jobs type of thing. They'll ask you "are you hiring someone for short term? Does it pay? That kind of thing.

Yes, I ALWAYS rub one out and have them verbally encourage otherwise it's not worth the money I pay. This one I paid $100 cash. I always have 4 or 5 hundred in my house for last minute situations that may arise.

I've got a small collection of girls that I rotate. The biggest problem I have, honestly, is fighting the girls off! Some of them will leave me alone and let me contact them when I feel the desire. But I'd say half of them text me WAY TOO MUCH wanting this easy money. That ruins it for me. So I am currently trying to find a way to tell any new girls I get, nicely, don't call me, I'll call you!

PS. I chose not to video this session because she's a brand new girl. I will, however, get every session on video from now on with her. I wish I could show you guys her face and cute, tiny little body. She's a total doll.

[ October 21, 2016, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, as usual. You must have sucked and sniffed her feet like a rabid animal.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man...sounds great!

Thanks for sharing the info...good stuff:)

As for getting th girls to back off just say work is picking up abd you swamped and will let them know when you are free, etc.

Better to have too many than to have no action! [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do take pictures of these girls feet? How old are you...if you don't mind me asking...and where do you live?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Do take pictures of these girls feet? How old are you...if you don't mind me asking...and where do you live?

I used to take pics ALL the time. Now its video, that way I can pound one out at a later date to our session. I have videos from back in '08 that I still get excited watching. I'm almost 50. Cleveland.

Go Tribe!!!

--------------------

Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:

I used to take pics ALL the time. Now its video, that way I can pound one out at a later date to our session. I have videos from back in '08 that I still get excited watching. I'm almost 50. Cleveland.

Go Tribe!!!

Cool, I'm originally from Erie but am currently living in N.C. WV. I need to try that Craigslist thing!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links