Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girl next door turns out to be Antonia Stokes!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl next door turns out to be Antonia Stokes!!!!!
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a good friend of mine that let's me use his place for shoots from time to time is always on the lookout for foot talent for me. The other day I get a call saying he had met a girl that worked next door to where he worked and she was perfect for me, she was a beautician but mainly did pedicures and manicures. This instantly interested me for obvious reasons! But I was still a bit unsure, he told me she had no recent modeling experience but she had done some in the past I could look up her modelling name if I wanted it was .... Antonia Stokes. I googled it and was amazed, this girl was a stunning girl next door type that had dabbled in the adult side of things but I new I just had to see those feet. Anyway I got her in to studio the next day and what a blast she is. Such an absolute bundle of joy, and to top it all off she came to the shoot wearing uggs with no socks, so before we even got shooting I told her I was going to have to sample the goods! [Evil Grin]

Antonia

Height - 5'2"

UK Shoe Size - 4

-  -  -

[ December 01, 2016, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: FMUK ]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. Hopefully a regular!

nice to see an update, i was getting a little worried [Smile]

looking forward to seeing her soles!

Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
wow. Hopefully a regular!

nice to see an update, i was getting a little worried [Smile]

looking forward to seeing her soles!

Don't panic my dear jpfeet! That was just the quiet before the storm [Big Grin] You can expect a new model every week until well into the new year!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
[Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a gem. Gorgeous little feet [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
She is a gem. Gorgeous little feet [Drool]

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
....and to top it all off she came to the shoot wearing uggs with no socks,

OMFG. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Can you please describe the scent ????

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FMUK:
[qb] ....and to top it all off she came to the shoot wearing uggs with no socks,

OMFG. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Can you please describe the scent ????

-footboy1

Well she said the Uggs were a few months old and were just starting to smell good [Drool] Her feet smelled a great blend of cheesy sweaty feet smell,they were about 55% in terms of strength but hat was because she had come from home to the shoot, had she worn those Uggs for a few hours it would have been perfect. The great thing about uggs is it hot boxes the entire foot [Laugh] So every time her feet got a bit cold or lost a bit of the aroma I would tell her to put her uggs back on for 5 while I made a cup of tea!

But next time she told me she will come straight from work, after wearing her work flats all day, so in 2 weeks I will let you know how her feet in flats smelled. [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing strokes to Miss Stokes.

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] I like it!!

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
What a cutie

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

[Big Grin] [Laugh] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links