Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CzechSoles.com: Hurt ankle and her smelly feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CzechSoles.com: Hurt ankle and her smelly feet
czechsoles.com
Major Player
Member # 26611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechsoles.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurt ankle and her smelly feet​Eliška is jogging in the park while her ankle starts to hurt really bad. A guy is going around and offers her help. He takes of the shoe and also the sweaty sock very slowly so Eliška is not hurting and he searches for the reason of her pain. Eliška lives nearby so he offers to help her get home and she agrees. As they arrive to Eliška's place he offers to massage her feet and ankle and after while it really starts to help nad her pain is gone. Eliška is so thankful and she's looking for a way how to return the favor. But this guy already knows what he wants - he's so much into her sweaty and smelly shoes, socks and those sexy big feet that offers to worship it and her feet. She's very surprised but agrees but she just can't understand his need for smelly feet and socks but what the hell - you helped me a lot so go ahead and enjoy my feet and smelly socks. You deserve it.  

-  -  -

Get the full gallery now! Join us on CzechSoles.com or get single gallery on Images4Sale or video clip on Clips4Sale

Follow CzechSoles on Facebook and Twitter

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha! I love it when girls try to look shocked in foot pics, they always look so staged. Great feet tho.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Hahaha! I love it when girls try to look shocked in foot pics, they always look so staged. Great feet tho.

Lol,ya. I can't figure out what's funnier; her reaction or dudes haircut. I agree about her cute feet, nice panty shot in pic 3 btw.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my fav parts of the foot is the ball. When you kiss the ball your nose is in between the toes.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links