Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Vintage Rocket Dog Platform Flip Flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Vintage Rocket Dog Platform Flip Flops
Annie Footsies
Board Regular
Member # 50304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie Footsies   Author's Homepage   Email Annie Footsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I Love these and their lovely shark teeth. Can't wait to give them their first go around with foot crushing. Bet they crush well !!!

Hummmmmmmm, I wonder what food would crush best with these for their devirginization? Any suggestions ???

-

--------------------
Please take a moment to visit Our Site and Fan Club. We also accept custom order requests. Thank you

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when all the girls wore these back in the 90's...good times!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them! Wish the pics were a bit larger tho.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie Footsies
Board Regular
Member # 50304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie Footsies   Author's Homepage   Email Annie Footsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larger versions are on the website if you would like to check them out, or I'd always be happy to create a custom for you should you prefer, just let Me know.

--------------------
Please take a moment to visit Our Site and Fan Club. We also accept custom order requests. Thank you

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Hannyloo going to post the same shit on every page?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Is Hannyloo going to post the same shit on every page?

Beat me to it. I'm getting tired of seeing him spamming the forum with the same pictures over and over and over on other people's threads. Many of which I might add, look underage.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you gents, and I removed his pics from this post. I will do the same for any other threads he's spamming.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie Footsies
Board Regular
Member # 50304

Wow seems I really started something here.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links