Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Russian doll's soles at dusk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Russian doll's soles at dusk
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

There must have been a barefoot Russian girls convention in Midtown this year because I shot tons of Russian girls, and until now I didn't realize how much Russian girls like to put their bare feet up. I thought that was just an Asian girl thing. I mostly saw them around the library rather than in the park, although I saw a few on the lawn (for the three minutes it was opened this summer). I have to wonder if there was some sort of an exchange thing going on, maybe sponsored by the library? Because half the girls I heard talking were speaking Russian to each other.

Anyway I shot this one particular little Russian girl THREE TIMES this year! Once on the lawn in a halter top and big sunglasses, and twice in front of the library -- alone once and with a friend the other time. So this is the one with the friend. It was the last time I shot her and by now she was well used to having my camera pointed at her soles. She had had her feet up on the desk part of her friend's chair, but as I walked by and saw her she put her feet down. That was at about 4:15. So I was disappointed, but not too disappointed, because I had already shot her bare soles twice. But the next time I passed by, at about 4:45, she had her feet up again! I hustled over and sat down near her, dispensing with the formalities because she knew what I was up to and would either keep her feet up or put them down. She kept them up. It was getting a bit dusky but she is still completely visible. She's one of those girls who rhythmically wriggles her feet around as she talks -- her plump, shapely little soles are about a size 6. I'm guessing she's about five foot one. Her face is as exquisite as her soles -- she has that perfect Russian doll look that I adore. She also had a very sweet temperament, always being very coy and cute as I shot. That's what I like about Russian girls -- when a guy likes them and admires them, they seem to enjoy it rather than getting all upset or worried. They're so earthy.

I loved how those soft little tootsies wiggled their toes and flexed and how she looked so seductively right into the camera. At one point I think her friend took my picture and then handed this girl the phone to look at the photo and they both smiled and looked at each other! Eventually the light started to really fail but I stuck with her for the whole 40 minutes! Eventually she put her little witchy-poo booties back on and they left with a laugh. This segment of the Russian doll is the first twelve minutes or so, when the light was still best and her feet were completely visible. I wonder if she's back in Russia already, her sexy little feet in furry boots, standing in snow, wishing she had someone to warm them up for her?

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were Putin I'd invite her to the Kremlin.... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

[Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

I'd invite her to put her sweaty toes on my nose [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would consider defecting to mother Russia for this cutie, nice work.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links