Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yet Another "Lost" Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet Another "Lost" Set
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set is from the second of my three photo session with lovely Leila. They don’t come any sweeter than Leila, who is beautiful yet unassuming, with amazingly nice feet, and silky soles.

I’m not sure why I never got around to posting this set, but since I consider it to be the weakest of the nine I did of her, I suppose that shouldn’t be too surprising. I think it has something to do with the cheesy purple background, which I found to be regrettable in hindsight. Still, there are what I consider to be a few “gems” that have never seen the light of day.

I would have liked to do more session with Leila, but she had a full time job and only did modeling occasionally. She also didn’t live very close to me, so getting to my studio was always an issue for her. Still, I really miss her because even though we didn’t shoot that much, she’s one of my favorite models, and a truly nice and decent person.

Here are a few samples, I hope you like them.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots! I kind of like the metallic purple back drop, myself.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet. Love the toe spread. Makes me want to dive in a suck on them [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Love the shape of her toes!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the anklet! would love to see a better view of it! really cute!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, there are sexy soles and soles that are not so sexy, but the real secret is the pose. And you got that down buddy.

This is the true sign of a Master!

-

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links