Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » TRACY'S SOLE SHOW - MILITARY VET, CURRENT FITNESS INSTRUCTOR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRACY'S SOLE SHOW - MILITARY VET, CURRENT FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy has been a friend of mine for a few years. I first met her at a 'Tough Mudder' event and we ended up becoming workout buddies. Tracy is a military vet who served in Afghanistan and now runs her own fitness bootcamp. She competes in crossfit events, marathons, triathlons and is in amazing shape.

I was finally able to convince her to model for me. She told me she has never met anyone with a foot fetish or even had anyone ever compliment her feet. Feet are just feet to her.

Tracy has size 8.5's, long slender feet with long toes too! She has great, soft, wrinkly soles that she shows off for the camera. It's a shame to think those feet were stuck in combat boots for so many years!

Another first time foot model....Hopefully she'll let me film her soles again!

Clip available in my store: clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, I love fit women who are also military veterans! I met many while I was in the service!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are absolutely perfect. I love the long toes and those soles
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing how so many women are oblivious to the power of cute feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. To think they have been buried in boots for so long feels like a crime. She has gorgeous soles and is complete stunning [Thumbs Up] . Sweet find.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find, Moriarty. She's cute and I like her long, slender feet with long toes. Her soles look really soft.

I check your clips site daily to see what kind of new material you have!

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Very nice find, Moriarty. She's cute and I like her long, slender feet with long toes. Her soles look really soft.

Thanks man, when I saw her feet for the 1st time I knew I had to get her to pose! I was thrilled when she agreed! I knew they'd be popular! Nice avatar btw, [Laugh]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

Thanks man, when I saw her feet for the 1st time I knew I had to get her to pose! I was thrilled when she agreed! I knew they'd be popular! Nice avatar btw, [Laugh]
No problem! I don't blame you, her soles are superb. As mentioned, remarkably soft looking.

Thanks for the mention of the avatar, I figured you'd mention it and like it. I thought it went well with my user name, being that it's you know, (her) bare soles right in your face. Haha.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, please let her know that her feet are amazing. The first pic really shows a little bit of everything and I love it. [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that must have been a real buzz when she agreed!! [Big Grin] There is no greater thrill than convincing a female friend to show you her feet! Especially when you know she has amazing feet! Amazing work Moriarty Tracy is amazing!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links