Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Midwestern Christian Volunteer's soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Midwestern Christian Volunteer's soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, the store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the only time this specific thing has ever happened to me. I've had girls see me shooting one girl and then put their own feet up, to see I guess if I'd shoot them too -- very, VERY rarely. But I've never talked to a girl about my shooting feet and then had her put her feet up!

This girl and a tall blonde were talking to people in the park and handing out literature about a Christian group in NYC. They weren't from NY though, they were from Wisconsin. They had come into the city to do volunteer work for the group. They were so nice, disarmingly charming even. They saw me sitting in the western alley near the fountain terrace and the small brunette came over and began missioning or whatever it's called. I was kind of depressed -- the lawn had just closed, it was a little cooler than usual, and had just rained! So there was nothing and I mean NOTHING going on. It had stopped raining but in the early- and mid-morning had been cooler and raining so people had dressed a bit warmer for the day, and not a toe was to be seen. lol So I must have looked down because the girl, who was softspoken and kind, asked me if I was ok or if I was going through a difficult time. I laughed a little and said no, and just to see what she would say, I told her that I usually come to the park to film women's feet when they put them up in public. She clearly has the patience of a saint -- she just kept listening, no change of facial expression! I told her that I do this because I love how sensitive a woman's soles are, and she laughed sharply and she said "mine sure are!" and I smiled but just kept going, telling her that lots of guys like women's feet and so I provide the films to people to enjoy. But I told her I'd had a really long dry stretch, and it was this odd little thing I do that I get a lot of satisfaction out of it, so I was down that it had been such a long time since I had had any success with the filming. (All 100% true.) By this time the tall blonde had come over and had caught the tail end of the conversation and said, hope you are feeling better soon sir, and basically pulled this girl away! Ha.

So later, when I was considering leaving as soon as this radio show I listen to on NPR was over, I saw them again. The tall blonde actually came over to meet the brunette with two coffees and gave one to the little brunette. Then she left again and walked out of the park from the sixth avenue and 41st street entrance. I was on that edge of the park as well, standing near a tree just sort of looking around. The brunette walked over to the very edge of the park and sat down, then pulled another chair up in front of her, shooting a quick glance my way. This caught my attention immediately. She slipped her moccasins off and put her bare feet up on the seat back. I mean they were way up! That sight was like someone had just hit me with a stun gun! I wasn't in any mind to pass up an invitation like THAT, believe me, so I pretty much ran over there, which was fortunate as there's another foot guy who has been getting in my way a lot lately and he saw her too and was headed over that way too. I grabbed a chair and put it directly across the path opposite her, even though it was in a very deep puddle (!!!) and took my camcorder out and began to shoot. (The puddle was so deep in fact I looked completely bizarre sitting there, and couldn't put any of my stuff down.) As soon as I swung the camera in her direction she shot me a quick, knowing look (see second and third caps), smiled very quietly to herself, and proceeded to sit there for the next twenty minutes with her beautiful, tender and pampered-looking soles, which were a bit large for her height (I'm going to guess size 9 on a five foot two girl), sticking way out into the world she had just been proselytizing! She seemed a little uncomfortable when other people would walk close by and look at her feet, perhaps worried that her "very sensitive" bare soles might be tickled, but when it was just me filming them she seemed content and happy as a clam. Actually that weird guy who has been getting in my way was kind of hovering around her too for a while, and he was dragging a chair around trying to find a place to put it (the chairs are super light, so why he was dragging it is beyond me). When he would walk by her he would give long lingering looks at her feet and she didn't seem to like that very much either. But she kept them up for me anyway.

She texted and sometimes smiled and I wondered what she was discussing. This experience was like the phoenix rising from the ashes for me, and my spirits were completely boosted. It's really gorgeous sole exposure of this sweet little cutie. She seemed to have itchy feet because a lot of the time she rubbed one against the other in kind of a "scratchy" way. I think she might have been texting the blonde friend because she suddenly put her feet down and her moccasins back on about two minutes before that girl came back. So I had put the camera away. I don't think the blonde had the same compassion as this sweet little gal with the gorgeous feet, and had come back to intervene!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, what a site to see. Also, just the thought of her feet coming out of those moccasins. [Hump]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a sweet, beautiful tease. Heart of gold, pretty, and sexy feet, what a combination!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see the day you catch a woman with some nylons on her feet
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see the day you catch a woman with some nylons on her feet
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one has a remarkable back story and of course, it helps that she's cute and has cute feet.

First off, she must indeed be a compassionate and understanding person. I like the fact that she waited until her blonde companion had left to put her bare feet up, as if she thought her companion would wonder what she's doing putting her feet way up like that, but knew that it'd make your day so wanted to keep it kind of like an "our little secret" type thing.

Which brings me to also liking the fact that she shot you a glance first before taking her moccasins off. Almost as if making sure that you'll notice once she takes them off.

I would say "very nice catch", but you didn't really "catch" her so to speak. She knew what she was doing and was giving you a gift, and in a way, giving the rest of the foot fetish community a gift as well being that you told her that you provide other foot fetishists with material to enjoy.

Even better also knowing that her bare soles "sure are" sensitive.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to have been right there, hoping to catch a scent. Nice work by the way.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, great story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm...Midwest Christian soles..lol..thnx
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know right? 😅 There's something about her being good and pure ... then seeing her naked sole flesh, that makes it even HOTTER to me.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shows that good, religious, sweet girls can be flirty, and enjoy attention, and can tease and manipulate, with their sexy feet too! This fetish does not have to be perverted, deviant, dirty, or something so different and weird. There are aspects of it, that can be enjoyed by absolutely everyone! GREAT TO SEE!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links