Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blast From The Past? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Blast From The Past?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aries was one of those one shot deals, whom I photographed way back in 2006, really liked, but never got around to working with again. I liked Aries right away, this sexy Dominican chick was a bit rough around the edges but a fearless, and very enthusiastic model. She told me she considers herself a pervert, and that there isn't much she won't try at least once, so what's not to love?

Part of the reason I never worked with her again, is because I lost track of her, and when we connected again, she was the living in Los Angeles, and it seems never available when I visited SoCal.

Well, she's now back in NYC, and as she's still modeling, she sent me a notice. I explained that my site is now closed, but now I'm thinking that I should book a pervy shoot with her, just for my own kicks, I'm totally tempted.

I'm attaching some pics from our one session, so you guys can see what she looks like. I know some of the older forum members probably remember her, but this is for the newbies. As you can all see, Aries has very sexy size 8 feet, with a decent arch and thick wrinkled soles, perfect for cumming on.

I'm tempted, but since I'm already shooting with Tracy on Monday, I don't want to end up with tons of pics that will never see the light of day. What do YOU Think?

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam, with all due respect, I think you need to answer some of your own questions that seem to be plaguing you. You are an incredibly skilled photographer, but do you want to do fetish photography for profit, pleasure, or both? I've learned from experience that mixing profit and pleasure, especially in photography, can be a most troublesome mistress.

Quality photography takes a lot of hard work, and few people appreciate or understand the work that goes into a successful photo session. That said, I'd like to see you profit from your passion, but you've got to do what's best for you. Photography and marketing are two very separate beasts.

Thanks for sharing your art.

JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in nyc you say [Evil Grin] [Drool]
I could only wish. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id fly her to Florida if shes interested :]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Fair Adam, with all due respect, I think you need to answer some of your own questions that seem to be plaguing you. You are an incredibly skilled photographer, but do you want to do fetish photography for profit, pleasure, or both? I've learned from experience that mixing profit and pleasure, especially in photography, can be a most troublesome mistress.

Quality photography takes a lot of hard work, and few people appreciate or understand the work that goes into a successful photo session. That said, I'd like to see you profit from your passion, but you've got to do what's best for you. Photography and marketing are two very separate beasts.

JJ

I'm not sure you understand, I'm done trying to make money from my fetish, if I wasn't, I would still have a site. As I have stated numerous times on this forum, just because I don't want to run a commercial site, it doesn't mean that I want to stop shooting foot fetish content.

[ March 04, 2017, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is seriously hot [Hump] . Her soles and toes are amazing. I'd visit her ANYWHERE on the planet.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:

JJ

I'm not sure you understand, I'm done trying to make money frrm my fetish, if I wasn't, I would still have a site. As I have stated numerous times on this forum, just because I don't want to run a commercial site, it doesn't mean that I want to stop shooting foot fetish content.
Fair enough. Best of luck with all you do and thanks again for sharing your excellent work.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those are some soles I would lick, smell, and savor til the cows came home!! [Drool] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely worth booking, [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that 3rd shot of aries soles. Lovely color!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles. [Drool]

For me it would depend on how much she wants for the gig, and if I had a chance to put my face in her feet.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I just got off the phone with Aries, and we did some awesome catching up to do. Won't you know it? She actually fractured her left ankle, and will be in a cast for a while. We will shoot when it comes off, but I might see her in person before then, so I can inspect her feet. lol

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Aries; one of my favorites. Sexy as all creation with a good helping of beautiful feet too. However, I agree with you with making sure she still has it. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is smokin' hot!

By the way, where is the Asian girl cummy soles you just posted some days ago? It just vanished into oblivion?!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holly Moly!!!! I just adore thick shapely soles like hers!! They are soo hard to find [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links