Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » REAL ESTATE AGENT'S SOLE SHOW (Size 9's) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: REAL ESTATE AGENT'S SOLE SHOW (Size 9's)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in the process of looking for a new studio space and Kimberly is the real estate agent who has been showing me different properties. Kimberly is extremely attractive in an elegant/professional way.

The first time we met, I noticed her amazing long legs and what looked to be big slender feet tucked away in a pair of expensive heels. We would meet up at her office and she would drive me to different properties she had available. Kimberly was always well dressed and ALWAYS wearing heels!

Kimberly is very talkative and a great salesperson. Obviously, my job came up, as we were looking for a studio. She told me she used to model when she was younger, mostly runway but also some fashion shoots and even acted in a b-level horror movie.

Kimberly said that she needed new headshots for her business cards and website, she didn't like the current ones and wanted to update them ASAP. I felt that she was hinting to me that she wanted me to take them for her....So, I showed Kimberly my portfoilo and told her I could give her some amazing professional headshots.

Kimberly was very excited at the offer. I told her what my usual price was but I could give her a major discount if she would model for me. Kimberly was a bit suspicious..."What kind of modeling?" she asked.

I explained to her that I make foot modeling videos and even showed her some shoots that I do. "Oh, you have a foot fetish?" she asked. She told me she dated a guy in college who had a foot fetish and would rub her feet all the time, she loved it, but she didn't like her own feet. She thought they were too big (size 9) and bony.

I had her show me her straight out of heels and told her if she modeled for me she'd have lots of "foot fans". Kimberly was a bit hesitant to model simply because she didn't want to show her face. I let her know the offer was always on the table if she changed her mind. I never mentioned her foot modeling again, I didn't want to be pushy or make her uncomfortable.

A few weeks later, I found my studio space. I received a text from Kimberly asking if she could get her headshots and that she was cool with doing a foot shoot. We set up a shoot for the next day!

Kimberly is 34, 5'9 and wears size 9 shoes.

Full clip available in my store: clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story man, but unfortunately, they ARE to "bony". Still a huge fan of your efforts though. Thank you for the post!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em. Long and slender with long toes. She's a good looking woman also.

Great job and excellent work!

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there great!

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic story, and a great get. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are a little too long and slender for my taste, but still pretty. I like the story a lot as well. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimberly has such lovely big, wrinkly, soles! Great photos and a great story too! She could sell me a house or two with those pretty feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story dude [Thumbs Up] . You are one lucky guy to have those big slender sexy feet in front of your lens. [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, that sounds like of of my stories, and the way I'm met some of my models. Kimberly is very cute, and her soles are really sexy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very awesome [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! I love her long slender, sexy feet! GORGEOUS!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet. Anybody finding fault with these are full of shit. Great find, great shots and hopefully see more of her in the near future!

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!!! Awesome stuff!!!! Stunning woman with some amazing feet! Were the ticklish?

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say that hasn't already been said about Kim and her sexy feet. Great looking all the way around, I can only imagine having those beautiful feet coming out of heels after a long day at work [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got the clip, awesome model. Was the sound meant to cut out part-way through? I was really digging the dialogue.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links