Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ARIEL'S squirmy public sole tease!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ARIEL'S squirmy public sole tease!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

So I was talking to my friend Ariel about how I shoot candids of women's soles in public and how I get little smiles and sometimes discreet peeks from lots of them, even little wiggles and giggles sometimes. She listened intently then said that she could see how it would be seen as a compliment, and especially for a tourist -- how this might be a weird and funny experience to talk about when she got home to Minnesota or something. Then she laughed and said "I wonder how I would react!" ... and believe me I did not let that opportunity go unanswered! I set up a gig with her and even plopped her right down in a place where I catch most of my content -- to the very place where the soles are on the most ideal display (so I am more likely to actually risk sitting down and shooting). Stuck her in the chair and told her just to act naturally.

Of course, I'm not sure how much of it was acting naturally, and how much of it was just having fun with the situation, but Ariel went on to give an EPIC sole tease, her sensitive, ultra-ticklish little soles wriggling like fish out of water -- footplay, flexing, toe pointing, the works. It's like she knows you're looking at her soles, lusting for them, but you can't go over and take them, and so she's going to drive you totally crazy with how beautiful and sexy the forbidden fruit is! Ariel is pretty young, but I can honestly say she is wise beyond her years, and has an uncanny ability to read what people want. It's GLORIOUS!!!!

When we were done she said, "yeah, I can see how that might be a cool and funny experience. You can sit there and ignore it because you're so mellow about shooting, or you can flirt and tease the guy, kind of turn the tables on him."

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Cute feet, too!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! Those arch wrinkles are enough to make me want to shed tears of joy. Absolutely flawless! Thanks for yet another amazing post! Ariel is one of your best ever!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those look very smooth, what size are those?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a beautiful woman with excellent soles and her foot play is as if she has experience teasing with her feet

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really cute girl. She has awesome soles. Dont think I'd be able to take my eyes of them [Bow Down]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't girls with her personality type so awesome? She is very pretty and has divine soles. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SolelySimplePleasures:
Aren't girls with her personality type so awesome? She is very pretty and has divine soles. Thanks!

Even when she was 18, she understood men better than many women I knew twice her age. She's very wise for someone so young.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a rare SEXY forbidden fruit indeed!!! [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links