Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Brit partner feet of 22 years

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Brit partner feet of 22 years
dadaspinks
Board Regular
Member # 28509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dadaspinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all i have been a lurker on this forum from all the way back year 2000 its took me 17 years to do this.

I have had a foot fetish for as long as i can remember. It's got to be from hanging on the floor in the 1980's when i was child and when heels was president.

So i have decided to share a couple of snaps from my other half.

-

-

-

-

Hope you like them as much as i do.
[Drool] [Drool]

[ March 27, 2017, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: dadaspinks ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum, thank you for sharing. Great pics, look forward to seeing more [Hump] [Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome my friend. Your partner has gorgeous feet [Jerkoff] . Look forward to seeing more

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has really well cared for feet, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dadaspinks
Board Regular
Member # 28509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dadaspinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thank you for the kind words. My Mrs loves the comments. I did say to her why are they are in "jokingly of course" such good condition she replied if your boyfriend as a foot fetish its best to keep them looking their best. Also i will say there isn't a fetish she as refused to act out within boundaries of course. here are the rest of the photos.

-

-

-

-

Regards

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely some amazing well kept feet. Look forward to seeing more. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dadaspinks
Board Regular
Member # 28509

Here are some heel shots i did a couple of months ago hope you like.

-

-

-

-

-

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More please. [Drool]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dadaspinks
Board Regular
Member # 28509

OK here are some more i have skip through my phone and found these. And a couple of leg shots.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Regards

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links