Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Do u like my sexy black feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do u like my sexy black feet?
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SashiaLove   Author's Homepage   Email SashiaLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know guys ur opinion on my gfs super sexy black feet. what do u think?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 03, 2017, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: SashiaLove ]

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mzami
Loyal Member
Member # 50358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mzami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these sexy black feet needs an huge white load [Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SashiaLove   Author's Homepage   Email SashiaLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much! I agree with ur comment lol and btw, my gf sashia said that she would really appreciate some of ur white load on her soles as well [Wink]
Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful ma'am!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

Than you so much [Tongue]
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

Lovely pic too
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lovely contrast. The dark top and smooth pink white soles..im very excited lo9 king at them.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

Hope we get to see more of them...love those soles

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

My gf said thank you so much for ur nice comment! And me, i finally have found someone to share that same feeling lol! i love her contrast SO much! also the texture of the skin is so different, they make the perfect balance for me, the dark skin is slightly rough, and the pink white soles are soooo smooth and soft, perfect to put it in between her arches so she can finish u off like this. And btw, she said that she would love u to try some of them if they really exciste you [Wink]
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Very nice!

Hope we get to see more of them...love those soles

Thx so much! and sure ur gonna see many more pics of her soles, u guys can ask for what would u like shell do for u [Smile]
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see sole flexing and tow spreading...maybe dangle some shoes...maybe go from socks to soles

Just to put a few ideas out there;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Would love to see sole flexing and tow spreading...maybe dangle some shoes...maybe go from socks to soles

Just to put a few ideas out there;)

Hey! sorry very busy with the exams but of course, once im free ill give it a try [Wink]
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Looking very much forward to seeing more pics from yah;)

Thanks

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do her ankles make blue sparkles in real life too?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SashiaLove
Board Regular
Member # 51281

quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Do her ankles make blue sparkles in real life too?

HAHAHAHAHA, of course! thats the best of her feet actually [Smile] they taste good too ^^
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links