Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beautiful Scottish size UK 3 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful Scottish size UK 3 Feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I finally managed to shoot some hot Scottish feet the other day, for those who don't know Scotland is the top bit of the UK, famous for tartan, bagpipes the Lockness monster and now hopefully hot female feet [Laugh] Cassie is a petite Scottish chick with delightfully small feet and shapely soles and toes. She knew a bit about foot fetishes but had no idea what it entailed, so I gladly gave her an introduction [Evil Grin] She was super nice, and I really loved her accent, and to top it all off she was extremely ticklish [Big Grin]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful gaelic face! [Wink] More of her feet, FMUK, please! Is she from Glasgow, Edinburgh?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure she said Edinborough [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her wrinkled arches. Her skin looks a little too tan for being a Scottish native, is she of Greek or Italian descent?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Cassie is stunning. Her beautiful feet are just the added bonus that only God can provide [Thumbs Up] . I've always wanted to visit Scotland. . . now I think I just might [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Love her wrinkled arches. Her skin looks a little too tan for being a Scottish native, is she of Greek or Italian descent?

Hmmm don't think so, I think she just loves the sun beds [Laugh]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her yellowish calluses! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is HOT!!! [Drool] Well done again, FMUK!!! [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty, and beautiful soles that look very soft. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are super hot. Glad you have ticked off a scott from the list [Smile]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Her soles are super hot. Glad you have ticked off a scott from the list [Smile]

[Laugh] Cheers jpfeet! [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a doll!

quote:
She was super nice, and I really loved her accent, and to top it all off she was extremely ticklish
I would have loved to see - and hear - her get tickled, then! [Big Grin] [Blush]
Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links