Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Working It Out (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Working It Out
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright charges, it's time to play "Evaluate That Model"

I recently made contact with a local NYC model who is very interested in doing foot fetish modeling for me, as she has done it in the past, and really enjoys it. She's pretty and slender, and at this point I must mention that she's also a dominatrix, which means that she's pretty fearless. After seeing the picture on the top left, I really became interested in her because she obviously has the type of high arches I love.

-

So far so good, right? Well, not so much as we were texting for the better part of an hour today, and she confessed to me that she has, in her words "A small, fading, almost invisible tat on my left sole"

Well me being me, I asked her to send me some pics of her feet, including her soles showing her ink. What I go was the pics below, and I couldn't help but to show my disappointment because those of you who know me well, know that I'm not an ink guy, specially on the feet, and particularly not on the soles. So now I have a conundrum, I really like this girl, she's very open to doing nude stuff and foot worship stuff, but oh lordy, I can't get past that ink. She tells me that she can always use concealer, but I have had models do that before, and it doesn't seem to work all that well. So what's a guy to do? Check out some of the pics she sent below and judge for yourself. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so hot !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tat does look a bit stupid (Im not a tat fan) but i think her soles would look lovely wrinkled up.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some lovely arches that's for sure [Thumbs Up] . Her soles look superb to me although let down by the tat (in not a tat man either!). What size is she?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic...I can't help but think that something needs to be in between those arches.

[Wink]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
She has some lovely arches that's for sure [Thumbs Up] . Her soles look superb to me although let down by the tat (in not a tat man either!). What size is she?

She's size 7.5, and I'm sorry but that tat is just dopey, plus it's also distracting as all hell. So what I'm trying to find out is if you think she's worth shooting, and given the opportunity, would you shoot her yourselves. This is paid situation, guys, so it's not like I have the luxury of overlooking something that I'm not crazy about because I'm getting a free model.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam I'd pass on this one. That dopey tat is a deal breaker considering the time, skill, and money you put into your sessions. If you're having doubts about it there's a good reason why.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Adam I'd pass on this one. That dopey tat is a deal breaker considering the time, skill, and money you put into your sessions. If you're having doubts about it there's a good reason why.

I'm leaning that way, JJ, and I texted her to send me a pic or two with concealer on her sole. My experience with concealer is that it's often translucent, and if you apply too much it looks really unnatural, like funeral home makeup. I sent her the pics of Anastasia and Marien so she can see how I love the "clean" look when it comes to soles.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] This is a tough one alright! But those arches do deserve to be seen, I would shoot her and just pretend that she had been on a night out and someone had drawn that on her sole in some pen [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, she texted me earlier today to tell me she has a concealer that really works well, and she promised to send me samples tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted. If she can make that ink "disappear" and make it look natural, we're on.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, this is nice find!!! Was she a dancer at one time? I ask because of the perfect curve in her arch (Pix #3). Again, nice find. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well OK, so she sent me this pic this morning, with her sole covered up with concealer, and I must admit it looks better than I thought it would, although I'm still not convinced. I guess I won't be licking her soles.
[Laugh]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind seeing some with and without the concealer. She is an attractive lady. And sometimes having something different isn't a bad thing.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
You're far more discerning than I am when it comes to women with high arches. I'm a fan! Yes the tattoo is stupid, but it doesn't take away from the beauty of her arch.

That may be, but I just don't shoot arches, as everyone knows, I love real clear, closeup views of clean soles, is all...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

h34026199
Board Regular
Member # 49409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for h34026199   Author's Homepage   Email h34026199   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,it's been a long time I haven't seen Anastasia.Would you please post some Anastaisa's pictures on this forum and introduce her again please~ Since you shut down Feetfair,there is no chance to see any thing about her.So please ~~

--------------------
feet

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links