Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Working It Out (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Working It Out
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well OK, so she sent me this pic this morning, with her sole covered up with concealer, and I must admit it looks better than I thought it would, although I'm still not convinced. I guess I won't be licking her soles.
[Laugh]

-

I might be talking out of my ass here but that looks like it could be a photoshop job to me. Proceed with caution, Adam.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Well OK, so she sent me this pic this morning, with her sole covered up with concealer, and I must admit it looks better than I thought it would, although I'm still not convinced. I guess I won't be licking her soles.
[Laugh]

-

I might be talking out of my ass here but that looks like it could be a photoshop job to me. Proceed with caution, Adam.

-footboy1

I actually think she's being honest, but who knows?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, while I deliberate on my new model, I've been talking to awesome Beauty Foster, and we might shoot next week. Beauty is one of my all-time favorite models, and in my opinion, she lives up to her name. To me, she's perfect from head to toe.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BTW, while I deliberate on my new model, I've been talking to awesome Beauty Foster, and we might shoot next week. Beauty is one of my all-time favorite models, and in my opinion, she lives up to her name. To me, she's perfect from head to toe.

-

Gives new meaning to the words, "sole (soul) sister". [Mmm]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty Foster… I dig the combination of her soles, septum ring and hair!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
h34026199
Board Regular
Member # 49409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for h34026199   Author's Homepage   Email h34026199   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,Anastasia please please please

--------------------
feet

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Before I read the posts, I saw the tattoo and thought for a moment that it was just some stupid thing that she had drawn on her sole!

I have to wonder what the hell was going through her mind (strong drugs?) when she decided to get that done as a tattoo! Did she mention how she made that decision?

I don't think that it should be a deal-breaker. It isn't the end of the world; and she does have one tattoo-FREE foot, right? Focus on that one.

I would try to not make her feel bad about it. She probably regrets it enough already.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who put tats on girl's soles should be drawn and quartered! I mean what a shame...

That said I'd still love to see more of her even with it, she's a total cutie.

Also Anastacia is a cutie too.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links