Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee & Her Mom, Ms. Shelby in the Kiddie Pool (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee & Her Mom, Ms. Shelby in the Kiddie Pool
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo... After 13 years of running Soles of Silk I managed to have a first! This week's set introduces a brand new model named Shelby. In this set, Shelby is modeling her size 7.5 feet next to Soles of Silk's most photographed model, Mindee. The thing is, I met Shelby through Mindee. I met her MANY years ago actually.

Shelby is Mindee's mom and Mindee recently mentioned to her that she should shoot. When Mindee told me she told her, and that her mom said she wants to do it, I was stunned. I didn't think it would actually happen though. Maybe she was just saying she'd want to do it, but when push came to shove, she'd back out.

Well, as you can see, Ms. Shelby didn't back out. She shot this set, along with two others that day (also including another with Mindee). Best thing is, I heard her telling Mindee that it was fun and she wants to do it again!

Patrick

P.S. Mindee made me rub lotion on her and her mom's feet at the same time on this day. So yeah, I kinda got another first in on that day. LOL

-

-

For a special treat, here is this week's photo of the week too. This will change to a new photo each week, so enjoy another one from this set until July 26!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy canoli Mindee is my all time fave but now you add her mom to the mix. Well done sir bravo [Cheers] [Mmm] [Woot]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic is really [Drool] !!!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mindee doesn't look qood, but has nice feet.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see where Mindee got her nice feet.. [Mmm] [Mmm]

[ July 21, 2017, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down for a little mother-daughter foot worshiping! [Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just........incredible! Their wrinkled soles are just......wonderful.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Definitely [Jerkoff] inspiring.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Mind blown. Please tell Shelby that she's now the coolest mom ever, and tell Mindee that I can see where she gets those awesome feet from. This just might be your best post ever, Patrick. I actually photographed a model and her daughter, but it wasn't together, I photographed the mom first and her daughter some years later...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Patrick!!!! You are sooooo lucky, but I aint' mad atcha. Since you've known Mindee forever working with her, she's my favorite model along with Fancy too. How did u pull this off??? I'm still buggin over it. But a new first for Wu's and for you as well. All I can say is that I'm proud of you. Mindee and Shelby, if you are both reading this, I hope you both post together more often....:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone liked these shots. As for how I made it happen... Well, Mindee told me she had a surprise for me and asked me to pick an upcoming Sunday. She said I was going to love it. I did end up guessing it, surprisingly because about two years ago she sent me a photo of her mom's feet trying to trick me. They have identical foot tattoos and she wanted to see if I'd notice that it wasn't her feet. Lol. I did.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY !! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I see where Mindee got her nice feet.. [Mmm] [Mmm]

Took the words right from my keyboard! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done, Patrick! Kudos to Mindee and Shelby for being so cool.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links