Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ecuadorian milf feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ecuadorian milf feet
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took these shots of my sexy wife's and her tired soles on the coffee table. Lmk what you all think. Thanks...
http://imgur.com/A3UnN4S

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://imgur.com/65GE98w
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

http://imgur.com/6f5svd1
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife feet are amazingly sexy, and the rest of her looks very sexy also. Her soles a sooo wrinkle and soft looking. Please post more. Dile que hay un Latino aqui que le encantan sus pies. Mas fotos por favor. I mostly like pics of wives and girlfriends and you wife is a gorgeous one

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Your wife has stunning feet. Her toes and soles look ravishing [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd like to service them! [Laugh] [Mmm] [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Oh man, I happen to love Ecuadorian women, they happen to be some of the world's prettiest and sexiest. Thank you for sharing, and check out Mia, who's also Ecuadorian and one of my favorite models ever:

http://www.feetfair.com/free/mia/miamain.jpg

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Thanks for the compliment fellas. I love them. And yes mia is stunning.
My wife is interested in moedling her feet any blogs or websites. Just feet though..lol

blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Thanks for the compliment fellas. I love them. And yes mia is stunning.
My wife is interested in moedling her feet any blogs or websites. Just feet though..lol

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too much dress.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her purple toes.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Well solemaster..its a foot forum. Not a nide forum. Keep the negativity too YOURSELF tuff guy.
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, sexy soles, sexy wife, thanks for sharing
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the wrinkles. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links