Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Norcalfeet Updates July 23-30 2017*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Norcalfeet Updates July 23-30 2017*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Updates coming up this week will include the following:

Harlow's fresh bare soles in your face:
 -

Shelby's sweaty foot scrunches on the back of her
workout shoes:
 -

Part 2 of Taylor's epic sole tease:
 -

[Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. The beauties for sure. Harlow soles are perfect [Thumbs Up] . I envy the lucky person who has authority to play with those sexy soles!

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Wow. The beauties for sure. Harlow soles are perfect [Thumbs Up] . I envy the lucky person who has authority to play with those sexy soles!

[Cheers] Yes she is very free with them too, she loves foot massages! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Lovely!

[Thumbs Up] Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:

[Cheers] Yes she is very free with them too, she loves foot massages! [Mmm]
[Cheers] . It sounds like Harlow is the kind of friend or partner every foot guy needs [Thumbs Up] . I know I'd give her a massage that's for sure [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't you just imagine what Shelby's sweaty feet smell like fresh out of those warm Nike's???? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Can't you just imagine what Shelby's sweaty feet smell like fresh out of those warm Nike's???? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

I don't have to imagine...they were intoxicating. And so were those old ballet flats she gave me to sell. My god.. [Thud] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Can't you just imagine what Shelby's sweaty feet smell like fresh out of those warm Nike's???? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

I don't have to imagine...they were intoxicating. And so were those old ballet flats she gave me to sell. My god.. [Thud] [Jerkoff]
God DAMN. [Thud] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links