Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Very Different Soles of Two Ecuadorian Tourists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very Different Soles of Two Ecuadorian Tourists
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This gorgeous pair was from Equador (their tour book was the proof!) and they were in the park to hear a free music show. Both were adorable but a study in contrasts, one very Latin with dark hair and eyes and tiny feet, the other a brunette with much, much bigger feet. I'd say the small ones (of the black haired girl) were only about a size 5 or 6, the big ones (of the brunette) about size 9.5 or even 10. The dark haired girl has very high arches, the brunette less so. The dark haired girl is married (wedding ring) and the brunette is single. This was one of those rare occasions when I was able to shoot two pretty girls at the same time! Often it's either a mother and her young daughter (so I have to edit the little girl's soles out) or an adult daughter with her older mother, or, probably most common, a girl and her boyfriend. lol They wiggled their gorgeous feet to the music and overall seemed to have a delightful time, both so vivacious, full of life. Taking pictures all around, talking and laughing.

I shot this for a while and they both obviously knew what I was doing, both looking straight at the camera. I moved around a few times to get better angles and view, and they saw me doing that, but they just happily sat there. They obviously knew, but one thing I'm still not sure about is whether they knew that *each other* knew. At first I thought they both knew because the brunette pretty obviously takes a picture of me as the dark haired girl laughs her full laugh, and then they both look at the picture on her phone. But then at a later point, the brunette with the big feet looks into the camera and laughs and points to me and the dark haired girl with the little feet looks and laughs too. Now, I wonder -- did the brunette do that to pretend to the dark haired girl that she hadn't seen it before, or did they both know that *each other* knew all along but they wanted to let ME know that they knew -- and see what I would do? No idea, but I just sat there shooting even after they did that, because that's what I do, and even if I was the type to get up and runoff, they were just so cute about it, like they were about everything, that it was completely nonthreatening. It's clear that they are very good friends. They sat there wriggling their beautiful, very different feet, chatting and laughing, taking selfies, taking pictures of the park area, and, naturally, texting just about non-stop. Oh, and peeking at me. lol This amazingness is two beauties for the price of one! If you love feet comparisons this is heaven.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part 2 of vidcaps....

-
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as you posted this (something new), coincidentally I was revisiting the thread of the brunette beauty having her soles caressed/tickled.

Interesting find with these two. I like how they knew what you were up to and weren't discreet about it at all.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Latina feet are my Kryptonite. These two seem to know about us foot guys. Great post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was an amazing find right there. And love how they seem to be totally entertained by it. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning beauties for sure. Love the big footed brunette [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

People always surprise me. Love them both but I was blown away by how beautiful the black haired girl was and I'm getting lots of comments about the brunette!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are HOT!! [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i have to agree i was completely taken with the second on the right her wrinkles in the soles and her smile. well done sir
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Actually I prefer big feet so when I enjoy this clip I usually focus on the brunette 😄

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A double dip of cuteness!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny889
Board Regular
Member # 42014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny889   Email danny889   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing pic set mate. i bet the girl on the left's feet are stinkiest, not sure why but i enjoy guessing lol. what shoes were they wearing?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links