Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall French avant-garde beauty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall French avant-garde beauty
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

First saw her lustrous blue toenails from the back, her long legs stretching outward and outward to the foot stool chair she was resting cozily on. She was all in black and had her hair up in a little bun, carefree and casual. I remember thinking, please let her soles be in good condition, and I suspected as I passed her from the rear and went to sit in front of her that they would be, because she had comfortable platform sandals discarded on the grass below her. And sure enough, her soles were in great condition, her feet big and slender, with lots of delicate wrinkles rippling across her soft soles as she gently rubbed her aristocratic feet together and texted. She had a beautiful face and a long slender neck to match her lithe figure. Her nose ring was terrific -- it's the one body-mod thing and old fart like me completely loves, without reservation. I later found out she is French and it makes perfect sense that she is an avant-garde artist, perhaps in the fashion industry, as she had an amused sense of detachment and emanated a real feeling of understanding of, and love for, other people. As she texted a wry smile lit up her lovely face the whole time, like she was really enjoying the virtual company of the person on the other side.

And that seemed to extend to my shooting video of her bare feet as well. As soon as the camera came out and swung up to capture her exposed soles, she seemed to have me sorted out right away, and I'd expect no less of an observant person who catches everything. She glanced at me with evident amusement from behind the cover of her big feet -- she had a little, barely suppressed "cat that ate the canary" smile as she texted. At first I had just a shadow of doubt because her eyes were hidden by her very fashionable little shades, but when she slid them off (and that moment always THRILLS ME!) I could see her pretty eyes were full of mirth. I think this is an exceptional beauty who gets a lot of attention from men (and probably women too) but to be attracting so much attention due to her feet (of all things!) was probably something she found very entertaining. She was one of those people who keeps her feet moving when she talks on the phone or texts and as she texted the whole time, her feet were constantly moving, those long sensitive beauties finding pleasure by rubbing against each other. I moved around a couple of times to try to capture her face better and she would chuckle when I did this and move her feet just enough to cover her face, but after a while, when my complete dedication to the sensual beauty of her bare soles must have become clear, she had mercy on me and slip her feet over to her left, completely exposing her face, her swan neck, and her delicate shoulders, with her big feet looming in the foreground. Heaven, heaven, heaven -- in fact the end of the clip is my favorite part, so I recommend watching it through. But right from the start I could not believe what was filling up my viewfinder.

At last she got a call and put her phone down. She spoke in French, with a Parisian accent, for about thirty seconds, slipped those big chunky sandals back on, gave me a wry smile and winked at me, and off she went. I was in heaven.

This is now one of my favorite clips, ever, in more than two decades of shooting candid footage. I shot her for about 24 minutes and when I trimmed out all the movement from repositioning myself to get her face in the lens, it's about 23 minutes. I knew I had to edit it down, but I couldn't bear it. I just couldn't figure out what stuff wasn't amazing. In the end I was about to trim it to about 16 minutes, called the highlights clip, but I think I'll also upload the longer version, for the soles completists out there. Like me. lol

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest of caps

-
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck. She is like the holy grail of foot perfection. [Thud] . Her soles a s toes are amazing. I don't think I'd be able to keep myself to myself with her soles close by [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first set of photos middle one absolutely wonderful
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a great find. Her soles are fantastic and her face seemed as if she took great pleasure in knowing you were admiring her. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey rbs, next time can you film some ladys that have wrinkled soles, please.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find with her. I like the part where she smiled and winked at you after it was over.

It seems like a lot of your recent subjects have given some sort of indication to you afterward that conveyed sort of a "our little secret that I know what you like" type of thing. First, the reheaded artist with the enigmatic smile. Then Hiawatha with giving you a sly smirk when your eyes met as you walked by while she was talking to her friends. Now this girl with the wink and the smile before leaving.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually do not find big feet attractive, but her feet were out of this world. Wish I could have seen her toes.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links