Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SORORITY SWEETY'S SPONTANEOUS SOLE SHOW (size 7.5 -8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SORORITY SWEETY'S SPONTANEOUS SOLE SHOW (size 7.5 -8)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I found a new hot spot for potential random models on campus....it's a building that houses a number of multipurpose rooms that faculty and students can freely use if they aren't already reserved. There are usually a good number of students hanging out to escape the summer heat, studying and using the outlets to charge their electronics.

I was walking through the corridor when I noticed the very attractive Chauntelle leaning against a wall, she had earbuds in and was scrolling through her phone. I usually won't bother someone if I have to go out of my way to get their attention but she was drop gorgeous and I couldn't pass the opportunity up.

Luckily, she glanced up at me as I walked by, I stopped and motioned for her to take out her earbuds...she did. I introduced myself and asked if she would model for me. Chauntelle gave a nonchalant shrug and agreed! There were quite a few people walking through the hall so I decided to shoot at a more quiet spot towards the back of the building.

Chauntelle is 23-years-old & a senior studying business management. She is also the member of a sorority! I have her sit down and take off her sneakers and show off her socks before peeling them off to show an amazingly slender pair of size 7.5 - 8 soles!

You never know what's hiding in a pair of sneakers and Chauntelle's soles don't disappoint! Clean, soft soles with very long toes that she spreads and scrunches for you all to see. I get her to do all the usual poses while talking about herself, her shoes, socks and feet. I even get the tops!

Towards the end of the clip I just had to take the chance and ask if I could tickle her feet. She is so laid back that she agreed without hesitation. Her feet were silky soft and a bit sweaty from being in shoes and socks all day. The best part....they were very ticklish!

Here is a completely random model for you all to enjoy!

FULL CLIP AVAILABE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find, Moriarty! Thanks for sharing. This kind of material is my favorite of yours. Hope to see more finds like this.

How long did you tickle Chauntelle's feet for?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are gorgeous! Sweet brown sugar [Mmm]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT!
[Drool]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very cute, thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links