Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » COLLEGE CHEERLEADER'S SPONTANEOUS SOLE SHOW!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLLEGE CHEERLEADER'S SPONTANEOUS SOLE SHOW!
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed Chloe walking on campus, she wasn't glued to her phone which was a nice change. I had to quicken my pace to catch up to her but when I did I wasn't disappointed.

Chloe is a 20 year-old junior who also happens to be a cheerleader for the school and a sorority girl!

Chloe extremely cute and athletic, my eyes glanced down and noticed she had a very nice pair of white painted toes in black flip flops. I introduced myself and asked if she had a few minutes to model for me. She asked me a few questions before she agreed but told me she only had 5 minutes, she had to get to work.

We found a bench close by. Chloe was a bit shy to model her feet, she tells me her feet are probably dirty from walking around campus and you can see she is embarrassed by it.

Chloe puts her amazingly soft size 8 soles on display for you all to see. She tells me she doesn't like her feet, I have no idea why, I think they are amazing! She even teases me as a group of students walk by about how they know I have a foot fetish!

Chloe puts on a great 1st time sole show, scrunching her toes, spreading, wiggling and crossing them at the ankles. My only regret is we didn't have longer with her feet!

FULL CLIP AVAILABLE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet, very smooth soles. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, Moriarty. Thanks very much for sharing. When you say that Chloe teased you, what did she do or say exactly?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another fantastic find my friend. She has stunning sexy soles. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Great stuff, Moriarty. Thanks very much for sharing. When you say that Chloe teased you, what did she do or say exactly?

As a group of students were walking by she said, "They're probably saying oh look, he's one of THOSE GUYS." (meaning a guy with a foot fetish).

I replied, "Or they're saying you're one of THOSE GIRLS!"

Captured the entire thing on video.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

As a group of students were walking by she said, "They're probably saying oh look, he's one of THOSE GUYS." (meaning a guy with a foot fetish).

I replied, "Or they're saying you're one of THOSE GIRLS!"

Captured the entire thing on video.

Haha. Great response!
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, a total goddess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marvelous and shapely long toes; pretty girl!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links