Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brattyfootgirls.com FOOT FETISH PARTY! Oct 12th St Pete FL! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Brattyfootgirls.com FOOT FETISH PARTY! Oct 12th St Pete FL!
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full info http://www.brattyfootparty.com

Join us for the first ever Bratty Foot Girls Play Party (outside of a convention) will kick off on Thursday, October 12th 2017!

Hosted by the stunning Raquel Roper, we have one of the all time great line ups of girls attending to party with including: Sasha Foxxx, Reagan Lush, Jenny Jett, Vicky Vixxx, Sadie Holmes, Whitney Morgan, Terra Mizu, Sunshine, Luna, Lizzy Lamb, Stefania Mafra, Goddess Brandon, Maria Jade and Goddess Valora!

What is the party about?
Well if you're familiar with foot night events, it means you can pay to play with the girls!

What type of play is allowed?
Activities allowed will mostly focus on Feet and Femdom. Foot Worship, Tickling, Trampling, Ballbusting(Clothed), Humiliation, Scissorholds. Please respect the girls wishes if they are not comfrtable with your request.
Anything involving putting the girls at risk or harm will not be tolerated. Any aggressive behaviour towards the girls will result in being kicked out.
$20 will buy you 10 minutes of play at the party and VIP private booths will be available for $40 per 10 mins.

Strictly no nudity or sexual activities will be allowed.
As a bonus all girls will be asked to bring a pair of stinky shoes and cleaning supplies will be avalable for each session.
The price will go up to $40 on the door.
The fantastic After Dark at 4Play will have a full licensed bar, music, food and security provided.
Please get your tickets fast as this may sell out quickly!

DATE: October 12, 2018
TIME: Doors Open 6:00pm
IMPORTANT: Must be 18+ to attend.
TICKET INFORMATION
Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of theBrattyfootgirls. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.

If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite or call 1-800-350-8850.
Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
If you have any questions please contact us at brattyfootgirls@gmail.com

IF YOU'RE PLANNING FROM COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN THERE ARE CLOSE HOTELS NEARBY.

CLOSEST HOTEL IS:

Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast Gateway
https://www.choicehotels.com/florida/saint-petersburg/comfort-inn-hotels/

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never done a party like this, always been curious though. What's the girl to guy ratio?
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunshine Tampa and Sasha Foxx can smother me with their stinky feet all day..I'd walk to Florida for that. Damn! Wish I could make that.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

quote:
Originally posted by soft sole lover:
Never done a party like this, always been curious though. What's the girl to guy ratio?

Well this is our first time doing it outside of a convention. We're hoping for 15 - 20 guys and should have 15-18 girls!
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule of Thumb for Foot Parties is, if you have 20 guys saying they are coming? Expect only about 5-7 to show up, especially if it's a first time event. I seem to remember start up parties having this issue before. It sucks because all these girls need to make money and only end up taking $50-100 each home if that a lot of times. Good Luck and post photos here after.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful all-star line-up!! Now that is the proper way to throw a grand slam foot party!! Keep up the great work!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Thanks guys, yeah i'm aware of the issues getting a lot of guys to turn up. This isn't my first rodeo, I've been running them at fetishcon each year as well. Which is why I have a small line up to start. Hoping the high quality of girls can get the numbers up a bit! hope to see some of you guys there!
dr pepper
Board Regular
Member # 16870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr pepper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a few Tampa footnight parties years ago when they were held in Port Richey. It took awhile, but eventually they had good turnouts. Keep the faith, there are plenty of us foot fans in the area. I will be there and hope to get a double session with Sunshine and Luna at the same time. My goal is to find a someone I can book private sessions with on a regular basis.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr pepper
Board Regular
Member # 16870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr pepper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought my ticket to this event. I really hope the Tampa area shows their support and attends. It's been way too many years since we've had a regularly scheduled foot party in this town. 👣👅👣
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Thanks Dr Pepper! We really need everyone to show up so we can do it more!

just a heads up we also added Andi Page to the list!

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a line up!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd have a heart attack if I worshipped Sasha's perfect feet ! She's my absolute favourite !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck buddy! You're gonna do great! Outstanding lineup. Tampa, St. Pete really should have a quality foot party there with all those awesome fetish models there!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Thanks fellas! We've got a few sign ups now so I'm hoping it goes well! Still got lots of room for more!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links