Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sharing My Feet Pics - always free (sweaty after work feet 1/2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Sharing My Feet Pics - always free (sweaty after work feet 1/2)
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've posted in the Talk section about how much I enjoy sharing my boyfriends foot fetish, but I have never shared my feet on here. My boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to share a picture and see what you think. [Smile] Long toes and high arches. I know they aren't everyone's thing, and that's totally cool. I'm just glad my guy loves them so much.

Summer feet Summer feet https://imgur.com/a/0cSOA

[ January 02, 2018, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Foot_Worshipee ]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole shot. Size 9

Feet https://imgur.com/a/DPgbz

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time.... [Drool] ....Thank you.

[ September 11, 2017, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet, lovely toes and soles. Your guy is a lucky guy. [Drool] [Hump]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful feel. Love the long toes and you have very sexy soles [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMM Nice.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

I know. Better late than never. [Laugh] Thank you!

Thanks also to everyone who commented. I was a little nervous about posting, but you guys are great. I appreciate your comments. [Smile]

--------------------

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

I know. Better late than never. [Laugh] Thank you!

Thanks also to everyone who commented. I was a little nervous about posting, but you guys are great. I appreciate your comments. [Smile]

and we appreciate the you posting those beautiful feet or yours for us.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool of you to share. I'll admit to having been curious. I've read some of your posts and thought you seem to be a lovely woman with an awesome positive attitude and that your boyfriend is a very lucky man. And very nice feet to go along with all of that, he's very lucky indeed. Cheers ! [Smile]
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soft looking soles. Not really into big feet or long toes, but your feet ar pretty. No wonder your boyfriend loves your feet. I think we all do. Share more pics, please.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Thanks so much for all of the comments. I am just as lucky to have my boyfriend, and that he introduced me to the world of foot worship. I had no idea what I was missing out on!

Here's a few more pics. Some in heels. We tried to take some barefoot pics but we were kind of getting distracted, and they came out blurry. Lol

Heels https://imgur.com/a/UxlvH

--------------------

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning big feet. Id be extremely distracted by those babies indeed [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Stunning big feet. Id be extremely distracted by those babies indeed [Jerkoff]

Thank you!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum. I bet those soles and toes of yours smell fantastic with those heels fresh off of your feet!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links