Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another Ridiculous Find

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Ridiculous Find
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, what can I possibly say? I'm a guy who likes contrasts and since my last shoot, which featured the very impressive Annie - who is at least 6' 1" and has size 11 feet, I have booked a new model who is just about the exact opposite, and is guaranteed to knock your socks off.

My new model is a ridiculously sexy Asian, who stands 5' 0" and has size 4 (or smaller) feet. She has done some fetish and nude modeling before, but never any foot modeling, so I'm excited that she has chosen to work with me. The pics attached are a small sample of her incredible beauty and sex allure; she's bringing those mules with her. I have her booked for Thursday, so keep your eyes open and your fingers crossed.

-

[ September 18, 2017, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As usual, well done, Adam!!! You've worked your magic again!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian women... [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, you said it Patrick. I can't wait to shoot with her, here's another look:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooohhh, I can't wait. She is mesmerizing. Size 4 feet? Getting a boner thinking about that.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, here she is from our shoot earlier this evening. Flor does have size 4 or 5 feet, and even though her feet are better than advertised, to be completely honest, I hired her on the strength of her face, which is a beautiful, exotic, sexy and superb. In my opinion, Flor is the most striking model I have ever worked with, truly a rocket to the moon. That's the good news; the bad news is that she's not too sure if she wants to do video, and she happens to live in Australia, so who knows the next time she'll be in New York. Anyways, what do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is amazing!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those last two shots... 👍

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links