Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MILF soles and toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MILF soles and toes
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across some older photos from about 7 years ago of my late 30s friend's big size 11 feet. Some of these were posted previously and others were not.

She loves having attention given to her feet, so show her some love and I'll work on getting more for you!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I remember this. This was the girl with the Volvo 240 [Laugh]

Nice [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, good memory! Still has the same car and another vintage Volvo...
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL and SEXY BIG, LONG FEET! VERY HOT! A BIG TURN-ON! I would love to see so much more of her! Maybe some sole shots too? THANK YOU!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Beautiful big feet indeed. Any sole shots?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Would love to see more from this beauty with big gorgeous size 11 feet. I really like her toes. Very well proportioned and sexy!!!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite two. Feet and classic Volvo [Smile]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links