Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » TV HOST/INTERVIEWER'S SOLE SHOW - VERY SHY TO SHOW FEET!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TV HOST/INTERVIEWER'S SOLE SHOW - VERY SHY TO SHOW FEET!
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lindsey (30 years old, 5'8, size 8.5 shoe) is a local TV host, interviewer and presenter (I even included some clips of her mainstream interview work at the beginning of the clip!).

She started taking classes with me to improve her on camera presentation. Lindsey signed up for three private classes, on the completion of her third class I decided to ask if she'd take part in my "project".

Lindsey really had no idea why I or anyone else would want to see her feet and said the idea of it was strange, surprisingly she had never heard of a foot fetish. I decided to offer her an additional free class if she would participate, she accepted my offer reluctantly.

As we were getting ready to film, Lindsey's husband showed up, I didn't realize he was picking her up! So, she explained my "project" and I figured the husband would talk her out of it. But I was wrong, he just went along with the entire thing but wanted to sit in during the filming.

Lindsey was probably the least enthusiastic model I've ever shot with. She was very shy about showing off her feet, especially her soles which she thought was odd. She couldn't wrap her head around why anyone would want to see her feet!

Full clip available: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holly Smokes!!! [Thud] [Drool] [Drool] This is some damn fine work!!!!!! Lindsey is some amazing raw foot talent and the expressions on her face are certainly a telling sign of her ever considering her feet to be sexual. Shame as those soles of her are perfection!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] But the look on her face is still a turn on [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work with her. Awesome to see someone that you would only otherwise see on TV, baring her soles inches from your face.

Unfortunate to see her less than enthused attitude though. When you're extemporaneously asking girls to show their feet though when they're not expecting it, it's a crap shoot as to not only how their feet will look, but what kind of enthusiasm they'll show towards the whole thing as well.

Her expressions and shyness towards the whole thing sort of reminds me of Lauren, the personal trainer, you posted last year.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]
Beautiful soles. Love the wrinkles.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, she doesn't look impressed at all!! But her soles are sexy as hell [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Holly Smokes!!! [Thud] [Drool] [Drool] This is some damn fine work!!!!!! Lindsey is some amazing raw foot talent and the expressions on her face are certainly a telling sign of her ever considering her feet to be sexual. Shame as those soles of her are perfection!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] But the look on her face is still a turn on [Evil Grin]

Thanks! Her husband sat in during the entire shoot and would make comments about her feet, teasing her and was overall negative about feet, he said how he thinks feet are gross..etc.

I figure that's where a lot of her insecurities and overall feelings about feet come from. It is a shame though, such great soles are going neglected. Would love to get her to do more videos and really explore the fetish with her!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh. I like this! What a shame those soles are wasted on him.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice smooth feet, why would she need to feel shy? I thought only females with nasty ugly feet full of corns, callouses, and bunions are embarrassed. If you have nice feet, what is there to be embarrassed about?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Her husband sat in during the entire shoot and would make comments about her feet, teasing her and was overall negative about feet, he said how he thinks feet are gross..etc.

I figure that's where a lot of her insecurities and overall feelings about feet come from.

Sounds like quite the gentleman. Haha.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her curvy feet are so sexy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE..let her knownshe has NOTHING to be uncomfortable about. That there are "normal" guys with wives jobs who libe a conventional life who think her feet are gorgeous. Her soles are near perfect and toes are nicely even shaped ! Thank you
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work. Nice meaty soles.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links