Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ka-Boom! Arch Explosion (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Ka-Boom! Arch Explosion
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
Nikki is the fave of mine in this thread, theres just something about her. [Drool] [Cheers]

No doubt, Nikki is just an amazing raven haired beauty with feet to die for. I've been very lucky to have been able to work with such outstanding models.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every single picture of that set of four is outstanding, but the one from the top right corner, where she's in red, is shocking. I still remember when that picture made the homepage of Feet Fair. Jaw dropping high arched feet!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Candids of Marien would be hot!
Like you did on the "Marien gives up the soles" thread.
Please! [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soncee:
More Candids of Marien would be hot!
Like you did on the "Marien gives up the soles" thread.
Please! [Fingers Crossed]

Ya mean like This?
Sorry for the poor image quality, but like the ones before, they were taken with my ancient camera phone, in a badly lit apartment. But you can check out Marien without makeup, and baby sitting her friend,'s pad for the weekend.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Hot!
Anytime you hang with her you should snap a few!
I totally would!
Thanks [Drool]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The Girls and their arches.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational work Adam as always!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Speaking of great arches, I know I posted some pics from this unpublished set for Feet Fair, but I don't think I ever posted this particular image, if I have, please indulge me, but I was thinking that it would have been nice to have Tracy at that session, even if she's a brunette.

[Laugh]

-

And in case you forgot how awesome her arches can be, here you go:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki’s feet... [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

What about some more views from this magnificent triple high arched set Mr. Adam? :-)

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
What about some more views from this magnificent triple high arched set Mr. Adam? :-)

Oh, why the heck not?

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Thank you sir.

--------------------

Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam will you a photo setbof my wifes Feet?

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links