Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She Got AWAY!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She Got AWAY!
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every now and then, I get pics by email from girls in my area who've heard about my foot gigs. This beauty sent these two pics last week, but I never heard back from her after trying to schedule a session. I wasn't too surprised with the outcome though. The hotter they are, the more likely they are to disappoint. That's how it usually goes. Oh well...Thought I'd share the pics with you guys.

-

-

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

DeFEETed: C4S 112718

[ November 06, 2017, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Chevezzz ]

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh..too bad..shes beautiful and lovely delicate feet.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, looks like it could have been a great gig. [Thud]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like Winter from AHS...she's a goddess.

Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, if I had a penny for every time I've had a great model like that get away, I would have a whole lot of pennies (lol)

But seriously, this is a lot more common that most folks realize. Sometimes very pretty and hot girls think they want to model because everyone tells them they're hot and pretty, but in reality, their hearts are not into it, and when confronted with reality, they get "cold feet" - no pun intended.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know, you may suddenly hear from her again one day asking if you're still interested in having her model.

Recently happened to another producer I know of where he got in contact with a model earlier in the year, didn't hear back from her, then suddenly heard back from her recently asking if he was still interested in shooting.

Of course I wouldn't hold my breath, but when you've all but forgotten them and moved on to the next one, you may hear from them again.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she has nice feet. Shame really, although there is plenty more fish in the sea [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a stunner reply to one of my craigslist ads. She disappeared after sending me a photo or two of her and even a video.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can u post it, lovely ladies?
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links