Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ACTING CLASS FOOT AUDITIONS #2 - KYRA'S SOLE SHOW (Size 9's)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ACTING CLASS FOOT AUDITIONS #2 - KYRA'S SOLE SHOW (Size 9's)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This series features students from my group acting classes. I have approached and asked them to participate in my project. They had no idea they would be showing their feet or be tickled prior.

Each video involves a short interview, tickle test & foot modeling - The main focus is on foot modeling/sole shows.

Kyra ( 23-years-old, size 9 shoe) is a grad student, studying engineering, who is secretly taking acting lessons on the side. She comes from two parents who are doctors and wouldn't approve of her trying to be an actor (I wonder what they would say to her being a foot fetish model).

Kyra is very artistic minded, she paints and does henna tattoos in her spare time so I thought she would be open to doing some foot modeling. I asked her after class to participate in this project and she happily agreed.

Kyra has big size 9 feet. I was able to get my hands on her soles during the tickle test, her soles were soft and had a nice scent of lotion and leather from her shoes.

Kyra told me she doesn't think foot fetishes are strange and would love a boyfriend who would rub her feet anytime she wanted...any takers? [Big Grin]

FULL CLIP IN MY STORE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, she's awesome.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a lovely cuteness about her.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff as always, Moriarty. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a stunning lady. Her soles are bloody perfect [Jerkoff] . It would be my absolute pleasure to rub her feet every night, day and when ever she demanded [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome soles and love how comfortable she looks with the situation. [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links