Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Older Chinese Sister's Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Older Chinese Sister's Soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, the store is:

http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is my favorite clip I've shot all year, and think the year is over because it's gotten so cold here so early, I doubt there will be any more feet out of shoes in the park! Even better for me than "Latina Mas Bonita," I think because of how much fun this was to shoot and how flirty and playful the girl was, and her excellent foot play. She's a little Chinese gal, about 18-19 I'd guess, who was sitting with her younger sister (maybe sixteen or seventeen, so probably "Irish twins") and joking and texting. Her sister had her sneakers off but her socks on, but this girl was barefoot, her sneakers, with the socks tucked in them, of the chair next to her. She was happily rubbing her flawlessly gorgeous, shapely bare feet together, so I barely even gave it a thought when I sat down on the pavement (yes, the pavement) and took out my camera.

Of course this was a very weird thing for me to do (what else is new), and the girls noticed right away. The younger sister's stocking feet were up so I tried to push the camera as much away as possible, and thought I'd just crop the video later to completely remove her stocking soles from the image. The older sister clearly thought it was hilarious that this middle aged white man was filming their feet, but the sister had a very "Oh my God" vibe in her response. After a minute or two she got up and moved about five feet away, but the older sister refused to move! I was so happy that happened, and was hopeful I would get a few minutes of her soles, but after the younger sister moved I got another THIRTEEN minutes of this girl's exquisite, shapely bare soles. And that's what this clip contains, the whole thing from the time the sister moved until they left.

I LOVE THIS. She's a little cutie, like a china doll, despite being quite spotty as the Brits would say. Not sure is she's a tourist or from China -- she had a lucky rabbit's foot on her phone case, lol, but they didn't have the usual tourist paraphernalia, so she seemed to me more like a Chinese girl from Queens in Manhattan for the afternoon with her sister. The way she teased her sister about giving her bare soles up to my camera is adorable! She kept joking with her "oh come back and put your feet back up!" And as fans of footplay know, no girls like to put their feet up and sensually caress them against each other like Asian girls! That was totally in evidence here and this girl clearly has sensitive feet based on her foot rubbing. She texted and took pictures (although mostly of her sister, not so much of me) and mostly did not look at the camera, except occasionally she would shoot a giddy peek down at the camera as she fiercely wriggled her feet around and rubbed them together. A little more than halfway through she crossed her ankles over the opposite way and OMG that's just unbearable for me. It's just TOO AMAZING! lol

A real added value was she had her sneakers on the seat next to her bare feet, I LOVE THAT! Since I shot this it has been my absolute go-to, as people say these days....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ November 19, 2017, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if it was more a case of her actually wanting to give you a foot show because she was entertained by the fact that you were filming her feet, or that she was simply too lazy to move being that she had her socks and shoes off and was already settled in. Haha.

Though I suppose the fact that her younger sister opted to keep her socks on while she opted for bare feet, possibly indicates that this girl is probably a bit more open with and fond of her feet, whereas her sister may be a bit more shy and embarrassed about hers.

Of course, the weather could have played a factor in the younger sister thought it was too cold for bare feet, but I presume if the weather was that cold, neither of them would have had their shoes off in the first place.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles. Great find. [Drool] [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn’t cold when I shot this. Low 70s iirc.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful from head to soles.

Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of your cutest finds ever. an absolute doll.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links