Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Surly little Goth soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Surly little Goth soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

After a very long, incredibly frustrating dry spell (almost two weeks of sitting in the park for HOURS and getting NOTHING), I saw a slender person with very long hair across the lawn in a fatigue cap, long slender feet bare and up on the chair. The feet seemed a bit long for the person's height, so I thought, "don't get your hopes up, this might be a slender boy with long hair," so I kept my expectations low and headed over. But as I got closer I got more excited, as the person's figure was very feminine and I just knew it was a girl. And an absolutely beautiful one too, with big cat eyes -- verrrrry gothy, with a spider tattoo on her hand, black lipstick, ghostly white makeup. I have literally never shot a Goth in all the years I've been doing this, because they tend to keep their big black shoes on. This one had big black shoes and black socks too, but it was about five thousand degrees out so she appears to have wanted to cool off her flaming tootsies and "de-gothed" a little, removing her shoes and revealing her soft tender feet, not something you do as a Goth unless you're in extremis!

An amazing opportunity, but there was one complication. She had the seat back facing directly opposite her face, so the only way I was going to capture what is for me the ideal perspective -- soles dead on to the camera, with face directly above them or right next to them -- was to sit close.

Very, very close.

I debated myself about this. Cautious me said: "I haven't got any footage in ages, so what if she gets pissed off and pulls her feet up or starts cussing me out?" Sole lover me said: "Don't you DARE lose the opportunity to get amazing face-and-sole of this ultra-sexy goth and her vulnerable soles or you will always regret not having tried." Sole lover me won, and I sat on the lawn very close to her "foot chair" while trying to be as blase and inconspicuous as possible.

Shooting her was rough going in the beginning. At first I got her in the viewfinder and was THRILLED by the view, her shapely naked soles looming large, her fierce little face in the background. I wasn't sure if she saw the camera come out, and after a few seconds she swung her soles over so that her face was blocked. Coincidence or purposeful? I decided to risk shifting my body over a little to get her face in the lens again, but while I was moving she stretched back and closed her eyes, like she was going to sleep. I waited to see what would happen but then thought, "maybe I should move about six inches back to see if I can get her face in a little more," so stopped shooting again and shimmied back. While I was doing this (maybe BECAUSE I was doing it), she sat up again -- and now she gave me some serious side eye -- straight into the camera lens for a long time, longer than most girls do. This was a little unnerving, but the face and sole was SO FUCKING AMAZING I just kept shooting. (I was soon to learn a little side eye was NOTHING compared to what was coming up!) But again she moved her feet to block her face, and once she did that I had second thoughts. I thought "maybe she wants me to stop" -- if I get an active indication of that I stop right away and leave. So I folded up the camcorder viewfinder and started to put the camera away. As soon as I did that I saw her look at me and shift her feet over so that her face was visible again, and take her fatigue cap off. I thought, "hmmm, ok, so maybe try just one more time?" and took the camera back out, in full view of her. I put it back in my lap and got her centered in my viewfinder again....

Amazing view! I pressed REC and the amazing view stayed that way for the next ten minutes! No more squirming around or hiding her face with her soles. In fact, the opposite. I got the sense that she didn't want there to be any mistake about her knowing what was going on. How do I know that? Well, she sat and STARED AT THE CAMERA LENS almost non-stop. lol! When she was doing so, usually she had a surly goth expression on her face, sort of "being the Goth." Other times though she lets that facade slip and looks more curious or even amused than surly, thinking about this man capturing imagery of the bottoms of her bare feet. The contrast is very stark -- she's all in black and has the tatts and the fierce makeup and the snarly expression -- but front and center, very close, are her naked, tender, very vulnerable bare soles, wrinkly and sensitive, girlishly shaped ... and basically helpless. I LOVE THIS CONTRAST. It's the sexiest thing in the world to me. I wonder if she felt a little bit of the appeal as well, holding herself out to the world as so fierce, but then having this vulnerable side of her being taken in by a man as she sat there ... exposed. If so (and of course I have no idea), that would explain why she ended up giving me such amazing face and sole for so long.

After about ten minutes she bent her legs and pressed the soles of her feet against the seat and started to text, her smartphone resting on her thigh, and so I stopped shooting. She got a call (I could then tell she's an American) and said "ok, ok, I'm coming," in a testy tone and put her black socks and Doc Martens back on, and off she went. When she got up I could see just how slight and waif-like she actually is -- she looked to be about five foot four and no more than 85-90 pounds. Goth or no, a strong wind would carry her off. I would guess that her gorgeous, shapely, high arched feet are about a size eight and a half, possibly nine -- they were noticeably large for her height.

The caps show what I described above. First one -- first view then she blocks face-view with her feet; second one, head back, eyes closed; third one, side eye then blocks face again. The rest are samples of after she cleared her face, and for a while kind of snarled at me ... but eventually her looks were more curious and interested than surly.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest of the caps:

-
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

By the way, because I'm old, she reminds me of Karen Valentine, which makes me love her even more, as Karen Valentine was one of my first crushes as a kid.

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man her soles are tremendous [Drool] . If they gave of a perfect scent they would be resting on my face everyday [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto On Karen Valentine also, she used to be a regular on "Love American Style" believe I [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] a few time, remember she did show her feet a few times in nylons!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

She was on room 222 — she was irresistible on that.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This find is definitely one of my faves, perfect soles, love the FTW look in her eyes.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see the Karen Valentine comparison at all; but then again, I didn't see the Goth girl in person.

Anyhoo... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I don't see the Karen Valentine comparison at all; but then again, I didn't see the Goth girl in person.

Anyhoo... [Drool]

Actually I didn't see it until I saw her vidcaps. lol

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has surprisingly amazing feet!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. Always love seeing women with different looks. I'm not a goth type person myself, but I sure can dig women with the look sometimes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah I'm not much into the goth look much myself, but I love the tenderness and vulnerability a bare sole symbolizes, and the more tough or capable a woman looks, the more dramatic the contrast, which makes it more exciting for me. Goths try very hard to look dark and forbidding, so seeing their ticklish side is even more arousing than for most women.

That's why I've always really loved shooting businesswomen in the park -- they're my favorite of all....

-

-

[ December 06, 2017, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have a soft spot for bitchy goth/punk feet straight from boots/docs/whatever.

Not saying she's got an ill temperament but she looks like she could kick your ass in five seconds flat.

Amazing find my good man!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links