Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Are You Enjoying All The Sweat? Feet of Philly

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are You Enjoying All The Sweat? Feet of Philly
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back from a hard workout at the gym, Terra Mizu come back to my apartment for some relaxation. She knows I like feet and especially hers. She puts them right on my lap. Her feet are super sweaty as she likes to workout with sneakers and no socks. Her feet had to be especially sweaty! I take them off and they indeed are! I lick her soles and suck her toes. She loves how I waste no time at all and I go right for the foot licking and toe sucking. I love licking her super wrinkled soles and very high arches. This is a hot sensual foot worship clip.

See Terra Mizu at:

www.feetofphilly.com

www.phillytickling.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show off! LOL... I'm jealous. Looks yummy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW [Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links