Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » You Better Say Please, Says Goddess Valora!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Better Say Please, Says Goddess Valora!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Valora is a hot dominant girl from Florida and is here visiting Philly. I just had to shoot this girl and have the world see her super wrinkled soles and high arches. Her size 7.5 feet are beautiful and are made to be worshiped. She knew I couldn't wait for that part. She slowly takes off her heels but dangles them first. Then comes the foot tease with lots of toe spreading, toe pointing and toe wiggling. She really knows what her fans want and I have it right here for you. She made me say please just before it was time for me to lick her soles and suck her toes. I better listen! See that next!

See Goddess Valora at:

www.feetofphilly.com

See Goddess Valora get tickled at:

www.phillytickling.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links