Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Who Will It Be? (Latina Version) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Will It Be? (Latina Version)
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very hard to pick, but I would have to say that Maggie's toes and feet are tops for me! [Smile] [Drool] Those long sexy toes with toenails peeking over the ends of her toes are just too sexy! [Mmm]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen's toes and soles look delicious. [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a no-brainer, Maureen has the best feet in game. I've never seen a more perfect pair of soles in my life. She is the Star Wars of feet, everything else just pales in comparison. She is the standard barer! Btw, I love her feet!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos to the people who actually narrowed it down to ONE choice.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't do it! Their feet are sooooo fine! Ok!!! Madeline.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I have to change again. Catalia, final answer.

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshington:
Sorry, I have to change again. Catalia, final answer.

You sure? [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God that's tough. My two fav's are Fancy and Aries. I would rattle my brain all day, week, month, trying to pick between these two! Uggghhh!!! Sooooooo hard to choose!!! But I have a feeling at the VERY last second, given a time limit, my mouth would blurt out.............Fancy! And you know what, i'm more than certain i'd be happy with my choosing afterwords, no regrets.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StinkInitiator:
My God that's tough. My two fav's are Fancy and Aries. I would rattle my brain all day, week, month, trying to pick between these two! Uggghhh!!! Sooooooo hard to choose!!! But I have a feeling at the VERY last second, given a time limit, my mouth would blurt out.............Fancy! And you know what, i'm more than certain i'd be happy with my choosing afterwords, no regrets.

Hahahaha! I love it. The thing to remember is that you can't go wrong with any of those lovely ladies. If you ask me, I would have a hard time too, but depending on the day of the week, I might choose one particular model and the next day another. I know I'm biased, but to me, all my models' feet could be favorites.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by StinkInitiator:

Hahahaha! I love it. The thing to remember is that you can't go wrong with any of those lovely ladies. If you ask me, I would have a hard time too, but depending on the day of the week, I might choose one particular model and the next day another. I know I'm biased, but to me, all my models' feet could be favorites.
Well, we know you're weren't gonna make this easy for all of us...and I ain't mad at that at all. Hell, I'd pick all of them myself as well. [Big Grin]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gisella for sure
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an extremely hard decision. All are fantastic! Well, if I would be forced to decide, then it would be this:

1st: Annette
2nd: Jenisa
3rd: Catalia

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adrianna and gisella top 2..oh my god...theyre all sexy as hell!!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all their feet, but if I could only choose ONE, yes I would say Maureen. Her soles and toes are sooooo pretty!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xitliali fancy and Aries would probably provide the most footjob pleasure. I have an eye for that sort of thing [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links