Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Study in Contrasts: two very different sole clips, one day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Study in Contrasts: two very different sole clips, one day
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TWO new clips added, the store is:

Sometimes there's this miracle of a window during a bad weather day when the bad weather stops, I go to the park, there's a perfect segment waiting to be captured, I capture it, it ends, I, leave, and the bad weather starts up again! It's almost like the world stopped what it was doing to cut me a break and let me capture some sexy soles. Well, this one day, I was actually able to capture TWO, and they were both gorgeous but VERY different.

FIRST CLIP
The first girl (and first clip) was one of the few people sitting on the lawn because it had rained. So there were really not many people or chairs on the lawn. I actually saw her when I was coming onto the lawn, from the library terrace, and I thought, "oh wow this is not going to work out, there's only one person on the lawn," only to notice ... ! It was a perfect opportunity dropped right in my lap.

The problem with that is, since there's no one else sitting on the lawn, I can't just go over and sit near her innocuously. If I sit near her, it's because, well, I'M SITTING NEAR HER. But fortunately for me she was a very dainty and feminine girl, sort of growing out of her Scene period, so I'm guessing early 20s. Dressed for the office so I'm guessing she works in one of the nearby buildings and came out for some fresh air. She saw me take the camera out and varied between looking to see what I was up to, to texting and smirking, to ignoring me and enjoying her music. Her soles looked FANTASTIC in the warm humid day, so pretty and smooth and well-cared for, pampered. Like many of the women I shoot, curiosity seems to have got the better of her, and she kept her feet down, ankles crossed and soles pointed straight at my camera, for over 20 minutes, flexing her pretty, soft bare feet to the music she was listening to.

Eventually she got summoned somewhere and promptly beat it. Slender, shapely, sexy soles, I'm guessing size 7.5 or so. The girl herself cannot have weighted much more than a hundred pounds. She passed me as she left the lawn -- she smelled as wonderful and feminine as she looked ....

Caps of first clip

-  -  -
 -

SECOND CLIP
After having shot the feminine girl from Study in Contrasts 1, I figured, ok, better get out of here, I don't have an umbrella and you never know when the rain will start up again. So I'm hustling off the lawn when I notice in the corner of my eye someone sitting on the lawn in a pair of chairs but facing south, unlike the girl I had just shot, who had been facing the Grace Building. So I give a second look and it's someone all in black, and there are feet up! BIG feet! I mean, REALLY BIG FEET! It looks like it might be a slender guy because of the height and the size of the feet, but no, there's something feminine going on with the shapes, and sure enough I see that there's hair up and I know it's a girl! So I head over there and again it's exactly the same issue with this girl as the last -- there's virtually no one here (although by now a few more than when I started shooting the feminine dainty girl) so I have to sit right next to her when it's kind of obvious I'm doing it on purpose. But my blood is up so I head over there and I'm so pleased to see she has a pretty face, almost a baby face, round and with sexy cat eye make up. She's about six feet tall and has attitude to spare, so I wonder if I'm making a big mistake, but there's no way I'm not shooting.

Her feet. They are huge. DEFINITELY bigger than size 11s, a size I know well. And fortunate for me, she's another one with tender, pampered soles, very soft and sensitive looking despite their massive size. Once again, I sit down and she sees me and she's just la-la-la going about her business, probably just curious to see that this guy filming the bare soles of her feet is really up to and what he'll do next. She moved her feet around a bit and so I was moving around to catch the best face and sole, which she seemed to find very entertaining! Soon she put her hair down and I had to try not to gasp because I have a thing for long dark hair and her hair was very long and very dark. I was a little in love. lol She soon put on a pair of big headphones, and like most millennials and Gen Z kids she was really wrapped up in her phone, but now and then she did cast a furtive glance my way (I was very close and moving all around her bare feet, how could she NOT look, hahaha.)

I got about 13-4 minutes of this but noticed that there was an increasingly cool breezes blowing across the lawn and it actually chilled me a little. I thought, it's just a matter of time before she puts her enormous black sneakers back on, and sure enough she did just that. I stopped filming when she put her feet down but then noticed that she was putting her sneakers back on and turned the camera back on. By then it was too late, BUT she did put her big feet back up so I shot a couple of seconds of that. Looking at the big soles of her sneakers was in itself kind of a turn on, because I knew how sexy the soles were that were encased in them. Then it started to rain and I left right away because of the camera. She started packing up to leave herself when I got up to walk off ....

Caps of second clip

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What great finds [Thumbs Up] . I think I'm in love with the lady who has huge feet [Jerkoff] . Although the other lady has pretty hot feet too [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a preference for cat eyes and big feet so I love that girl too. Something about her huge black sneaker soles at the end of the clip is also very exciting although I don’t usually make it to the end of the clip 😅

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second girl is cute. I would agree with your statement of how could she not look because you were very close and moving all around her bare feet. Judging by the caps, it's like your camera was almost parabolic, hovering all around her soles.

Let's see them straight on. Ok, now let's see them at this angle a little to the left. Ok, now at this angle a little to the right. I'd imagine she couldn't help but look at the camera rotating around her feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I was really moving because I like to keep the face right above, it right to the side of, the feet, so your eye takes in both at the same time as you enjoy the view. 😅

So every time she would shift her legs I would need to reposition myself. I don’t always do this. I don’t want to freak a girl out who seems skittish about my proximity. I really only do it when it seems clear that the girl finds my interest in her feet entertaining.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links