Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "I Dream of Jeannie" pants soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "I Dream of Jeannie" pants soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I can't even imagine what the world was like when I shot this on a balmy fall day, when it was in the mid-70s and clear. As I write this in January, it's 11 degrees F or -12 degrees C! I'm trying to remember the comfortable breezes wafting over me as I sat around, bored, waiting for something to happen. Then something did. I saw a short woman wearing sunglasses and extremely baggy trousers, like those pants Jeannie wore on "I Dream of Jeannie," stroll across the lawn onto the shady southern end, grab a pair of chairs and kick her brown sandals off. I was already getting up to reposition myself because I knew what was likely to happen. And it did!

Up those bare feet went, then she went to her smartphone and began to text and even from across the lawn I could see she was laughing right away. This is always good -- women in a good mood are always more amenable to my attention! I walked over and gave her feet a quick look from behind. She had red polish and her feet were absolutely immaculate. So I walked casually over and sat in front of her, where fortunately a space was immediately available. She gave me a quick look and then when I took the camera out she looked at it, looked at me and then went back to texting. I focused on her and began shooting.

Her feet -- my God! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Shapely, frisky, exquisitely kept, about a size 8 I'm thinking. What a cutie she was -- small and slender, with old lady glasses that made her even more charming. She pinged as Jewish to me but of course I'm not sure. (Always a big plus for me -- smart and funny and usually with very ticklish feet.) She reminded me a little bit of the girl who played Pete Campbell's California girlfriend on "Mad Men." At first her feet were not in my ideal position -- her ankles crossed with the top foot partly behind the bottom one, but then she changed her position and I noticed that I had my camera tilted a little so I straightened it and tightened the focus a little and that's when the clip on the store starts. She gave me a few neutral looks but then went back to her texting with occasional laughs and smiles so she seemed ok with it. Even when I changed position at one point to get a better angle on her bare soles, she still just hung out, very chill, although she gave me looks now and then, and not quick peeks, more like curious, "I know what you're doing" looks. She was a real toe wiggler, lots of nervous energy in this cutie I think, or maybe she moves her toes as she moves her fingers, because she was texting nonstop and wiggling her toes nonstop! More evidence that she was ok with it was, as time wore on, she did a bit of foot play for me. I LOVE WHEN GIRLS DO THAT! There is nothing more thrilling than sitting down and doing this and having the girl casually tease you with her beautiful soles.

Shot her for about 20 minutes before she pulled her feet up to rest her phone against her knees. I waited for a few minutes to see if she'd put her feet back down, but then I left. Later I noticed she did, and I thought about going back, but didn't get greedy, and she only had them down for about 30 seconds anyway, then slipped her brown leather sandals back on and padded off to wherever else she was going. As I watched her leave I noticed she wasn't wearing Jeannie pants after all, but a very billowy long dress that looked like Jeannie pants. I will think of her as Jeannie though!

About two weeks later, the lawn was closed for the year, and I saw Jeannie in one of the alleys with her feet WAY up on a chair back! But that's a story for another day ... lol

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look exquisite, the glimpse of the toes is amazing as well. [Thud] [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Beautiful soles! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her red toes are actually visible pretty often, Rex.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links