Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife seeking opinions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wife seeking opinions
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buu   Author's Homepage   Email Buu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is new to the foot fetish scene and she is curious about what other foot fetishists think about her feet. I told her I would post some photos of her feet on a foot fetish forum and get some feedback for her. Any honest feedback would be appreciated. She used to hate her feet before we got together and never imagined there were foot guys out there. She is also getting a pedicure soon any any suggestions for what she should get on her toes would also be appreciated. On another forum, there were a few suggestions for French tips but there is still time.

https://imgur.com/a/ZC3KW

https://imgur.com/a/sA7GL

https://imgur.com/a/NeBML

https://imgur.com/a/J8QuV

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clever_username
Board Regular
Member # 51702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clever_username   Email Clever_username   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are very sexy. Surprised to hear she hated them. I think French tips would look great, or even a light blue or pink polish. They must be a joy to suck on.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they worked for me [Wink]

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buu   Author's Homepage   Email Buu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ clever I think when she got a light pink on them, they looked the prettiest they have ever been. However, she isn't a fan since it reminds her of pepto bismol but believe me they look great in that color. They are very nice to suck on, her feet don't have a bad smell and lately she has been using Victoria secret lotion on them and the combination of that with her natural smell is just great.

@foot joy she will be reading comments, and I'm sure you made her day.

@sigh LOL I'm glad, that was funny as shit. I like the idea of other men liking her feet that much, and she does too since she's always been self conscious of them. I've given her the idea of letting someone else worship them one time while I watch, but only time will tell if she will do that

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

And for anyone wondering, they are size 10s
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife has beautiful feet love the way her soles and toes look so soft. [Drool] [Mmm] [Cheers] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

My wife appreciates everyone's comments. She loves the attention
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. More please [Wink]
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has really nice feet. I'm a fan of big feet and hers are dreamy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

I'll be posting a lot more pictures this thurs/ Friday after she gets her pedi. If anyone has picture requests let me know.
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Sole worship and cum this morning while she was asleep since some don't want to wait for her pedi

https://imgur.com/a/fiNVK

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic soles, would love to leave a load on those beautiful soles. [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes on the wife my friend! thank you and her for sharing!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does she hate her feet before? What is there about them to hate? No corns or callouses or bunions, so why did she used to hate them?

Yeah, these look like nice feet to me.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links