Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife seeking opinions (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wife seeking opinions
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that she takes off on this...her feet all around are amazing.
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buu   Author's Homepage   Email Buu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Why does she hate her feet before? What is there about them to hate? No corns or callouses or bunions, so why did she used to hate them?

Yeah, these look like nice feet to me.

She hated them because she thought they were big, ugly, and smelled bad (they dont) she also used to have problems with them before she met me because she was too embarassed to get pedicures, and she has self esteem issues in general. She is starting to love them now though, and the comments she has been reading here on the forum about her has been making her feel quite sexy. It's nice to see
Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are a little short, but I think that's cute. Overall nicely shaped, too. They look really soft; I'd love to rub and kiss them.

You tell her she has lovely feet, with or without words as you prefer [Wink]

(I liked the dark red polish, personally.)

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buu   Author's Homepage   Email Buu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cwren24:
Her toes are a little short, but I think that's cute. Overall nicely shaped, too. They look really soft; I'd love to rub and kiss them.

You tell her she has lovely feet, with or without words as you prefer [Wink]

(I liked the dark red polish, personally.)

Haha I think she enjoyed your comment the most.

Pedicure to come tomorrow

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really cute, nice little toes, what size?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

quote:
Originally posted by bayonara:
really cute, nice little toes, what size?

They are size 10s
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Update:

She got the French tips, However she hates them and feels the salon did a bad job so she is going for a recolor somewhere else tomorrow if somebody has a reccomendation for a color. Took some sole pics for now

Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

https://imgur.com/a/1saEE
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best shots yet... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

What colors do you guys want on her toes?
Buu
Board Regular
Member # 51736

Bonus toe wiggling

https://imgur.com/V4vhrJT

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are absolutely adorable ! Lovely. So soft looking. I would be all over them [Wink]

If you are looking for requests, I like to see natural nails, without polish, before a pedi. And more top shots.

I also love a soles up toe spread. Would love to see that. The same in nylon, makes me weak.

Regardless, thanks for sharing. You are a lucky man. To the Mrs. , thanks for sharing. Your feet are lovely and your man is a lucky one for you to be willing to indulge in his fetish. You rock ! [Smile]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the darker colored polishes, especially crimson & black. The darker colors seem to make the toes stand out more. I also like the pink polish.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links