Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Help finding these

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help finding these
FDF
Major Player
Member # 47150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDF   Email FDF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know where I can find the footwear in these pictures? i have searched google and can't find them, Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-  -

Posts: 161 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea where to get them from but they look bloody hot on her feet [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDF
Major Player
Member # 47150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDF   Email FDF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Try searching variations of "foot thong", like "leather foot thong" or "strappy foot thong". Or "foot jewelry".

I tried both of those earlier. Dying to get a pair for the wife.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just done a bit of research and it turns out they are barefoot sandles! Type barefoot sandles onto Google and the choice is yours! Just be sure to show us how they look on your wife's feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDF
Major Player
Member # 47150

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Just done a bit of research and it turns out they are barefoot sandles! Type barefoot sandles onto Google and the choice is yours! Just be sure to show us how they look on your wife's feet [Thumbs Up]

I found them, but thanks for your effort! I will most certainly post pics as soon as they arrive.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck, seems to me that you could just make those yourself. [Smile]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be a guy up in Montreal that I was friendly with that made those type of shoes, but unfortunately, I lost track of him.
[Confused]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links