Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Shelbie (NFL cheerleader's) AMAZING feet© (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ©Shelbie (NFL cheerleader's) AMAZING feet©
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, your work just keeps getting better and better. She is smoking hot
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Fuck me, that's an amazing shot. Another Norcal Gal for the ages. Smoking hot, gorgeous feet.

How the heck did you score a shoot with an NBA/NFL cheerleader?

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going through the pictures in the contribution section and man she is perfect, way sexier than Megan Fox. Hope she reads the comments, imagine her feet when she gets off of work.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cwren24:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Fuck me, that's an amazing shot. Another Norcal Gal for the ages. Smoking hot, gorgeous feet.

How the heck did you score a shoot with an NBA/NFL cheerleader?

It was on the down-low with the admin apparently until now I guess but since you asked the question, "Mr. Norcal" has been in the field scoring these gals and doing the photo shoots while I manage his Wu's account, online postings & social media outlet postings.

He's officially still in the game behind the scenes doing the shoots, some editing & some uploading but instructs us on when, what and how to post on various outlets and if customers have questions regarding the model or website stuff. It's complicated (in a nutshell) and he has sort of moved on from this site for a variety of his own reasons that weren't much discussed. All I know is I get to help out in this venture and it's quite enjoyable to say the least so far.

As far as Miss Shelbie is concerned, he has the connections and from what he told me earlier relaying this message she has a bunch of hot NFL cheer friends who might work out to be models in the Spring for us, along with a couple new models as well. Should be awesome for sure. Thanks for your comments, I will be forwarding them to her directly.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Going through the pictures in the contribution section and man she is perfect, way sexier than Megan Fox. Hope she reads the comments, imagine her feet when she gets off of work.

Peter,
I will forward your comments to Megan..erm, Shelbie. [Wink] Thank you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by theninja:
Awesome man!! great work!

Much Appreciated! Thank you kindly [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my Fuck. Where did you find her? Megan Fox's twin sister for sure DAYUM!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The absolute best the Lakers have looked in years!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Take a sniff boys!
 -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
The absolute best the Lakers have looked in years!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes, words really can't describe this beauty... [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thumbs Up]

[ January 17, 2018, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
Sometimes, words really can't describe this beauty... [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thumbs Up]

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Aw fuck! [Thud]

Indeed.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links