Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Babygirl Extreme

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Babygirl Extreme
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

It was August and I was about to go away on vacation and I was feeling pretty happy, not caring that much whether I got any footage or not, and I've noticed that's when I get the most and the best footage. This was no exception, because I showed up at the park really just wanting to enjoy the weather and the sights and if I got a clip, so much the better, and BAM there they were, a pair of girls sitting with their feet up on chairs, but facing each other, so their feet pointed in opposite directions. Neither had shoes on. I had to choose where I would sit first, so I took a closer look.

The girl whose face and soles I could see left me no doubt that I was sitting first in front of her. She has a truly gorgeous face and as I got closer I saw some unusual and extreme tats -- including, as I sat down, one under her chin! It said the same thing her shirt said -- "babygirl", and that's how I've thought of her ever since. Yes she was a beauty and a fierce one at that, but what really got me in front of her first were her MINDBLOWINGLY GORGEOUS SOLES. Long and slender, tapered toes, high arches, immaculately soft and tender looking as if they'd never been walked on before, and with black polish. Feet this gorgeous made it a foregone conclusion! And although she was smiling and laughing and happily chatting with her friend, her flawless sexy feet were writhing and squirming around like she was in the throes of passion! The big test was passed immediately -- the camera came out, I could hear a lull in conversation, the camera was pointed at her soles, but then, after a second or two, the conversation picked up again. In my viewfinder there was a pair of naked soles and a happy chatting girl. I zoomed in closer and closer and eventually I filled my viewfinder with the ferocity of Babygirl's look and the alluring contrast of the vulnerability of her bare soles.

And that's the way it stayed for over 20 minutes! I try to edit these things down to about 10 minutes and I spent a LOT of time doing that with this one, but there was footage I just could not leave it -- so much of it is so good, that this clip is a bit longer than usual. Ankles crossed, feet flexing and squirming, feet side by side, feet sensuously rubbing together, this has it all! She does this one thing in particular that drives me completely crazy -- with her ankles crossed she turns her top foot sideways and makes her foot stretch as long as she can, so you can see her black polish. That KILLS ME. I could see that, every once in a while, she would very quickly cast her glance past the camera lens, but then just as quickly look away. But then, at the end, I saw her look straight down quite clearly at the camera -- several times -- and then with a sly smile she pointed me out to her friend, and they laughed and she put her feet down. My theory is that she wanted to joke with this to her friend but didn't want to keep her feet down after she did, so she "noticed" my taping after I got lots and lots of amazing sexy sole footage. This was my sense too when I was sitting there on the lawn -- she looked because the show was over -- so I packed up to leave. As I walked away, I noticed that Babygirl's friend had her eye on my as well with a quizzical smile on her face and her own bare soles very much out and on display. I assessed the situation for a second or so, but then headed back over there ....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ January 15, 2018, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Now that is a fine chance encounter. She has stunning soles [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when she curls her ankle and shows her black polish myself. 🍆

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles are very nice, and her toes are cute. [Mmm] [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHE IS A CUTIE!

Definitely one of the cutest you've had the luck of finding and sharing with us.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Glad you like! Her friend had bigger meatier soles.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, do you have her friend's soles which they are meatier. may be a picture. thanks.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yes lol

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links