Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CzechSoles.com: Rockstar girl and her tired feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CzechSoles.com: Rockstar girl and her tired feet
czechsoles.com
Major Player
Member # 26611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechsoles.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rockstar girl and her tired feet
Sofia is a famous rockstar girl and a guitar player and she just finished half of her tour across Europe. She's now at the back stage and her feet are on fire,they hurt and she would really need someone who would take care about her feet. And here you come along - you're a member of her support staff and you've been checking her feet right from the beginning but now you're finally getting bold enough to take action. You see her sitting there with her feet aching and you decide to offer her a helping hand, to massage her feet. At least you'll start with a massage and let's see where you too will end. So, don't be afraid and go for it, don't let the girl suffer. You're doing it for her good too, right?

-  -  -

Get the full gallery now! Join us on CzechSoles.com or get single gallery on Images4Sale or video clip on Clips4Sale

Follow CzechSoles on Facebook and Twitter

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] I'm definitely the man for the job. And it wouldn't end with a good rub. . . . [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super cute and lovely feet, a true rockstar indeed.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links